The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

@Limonene whats the best jerk seasoning ?
heres one i found online but id add a load of lime juice too, score the chicken or pork and marinade for 24+ hours
  • 1/2 cup ground allspice
  • 1/2+ cup packed brown sugar
  • 6-8 garlic cloves
  • 2-3 scotch bonnet peppers, depending on size
  • 1 tablespoon ground thyme or 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
  • 2 bunches green onions (scallions)
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce to moisten

Limonene

Limonene

It was a yardie guy butcher facing some big high rise flats I can't remember the name of the area but it was puka :)
yeah man that could be a banger. I love me some curried goat rice and pea.... my mates dad is jamaican and he used to cook me up some banging food, guiness punch and all sorts but he didn't trust the skunk weed, he said it had chemicals in it

Toaster79

Toaster79

All aboard the hype train!!! Next stop...hermiesville

Catchin the ride. GSCs are above the ground

DSC 4430
DSC 4436

mancdank

mancdank

yeah man that could be a banger. I love me some curried goat rice and pea.... my mates dad is jamaican and he used to cook me up some banging food, guiness punch and all sorts but he didn't trust the skunk weed, he said it had chemicals in it
Ive been to many bbq down there and all the yardie food was puka we got some good places in Manchester for it but it was on another level down there :)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
North west here, been lurking for a while but setting up this weekend, I'm a kush guy, had lots of raskals gear but am about to do testing for a good friend at a uk based seed companyView attachment 487551View attachment 487552 View attachment 487553View attachment 487554 just a few pics from different crops over the last few yrs, oh and I don't grow cheese way too much of it around my way lol
Stunning bro,I'm gonna dig through this whole thread now.great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom