The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Your guna need some good braising steak some veg of your choice some beef stock and some thick short crust pastry for the lid and some red cabbage :)
And a real hungry family proper english winter food or u could go the beef stew with dumplings route there both puka imo :)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

No corn beef hash they call it round here and it's fucking mingin lol looks like dog food ffs...now I don't mind a bit of bubble n squeak u ever had that gnome?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lol my mate it when we working away he got mashed potatoes corned beef beans and some other shit and mashed it all together lol it was fucking terrible he called it corned hash or something?

mancdank

mancdank

Lol my mate it when we working away he got mashed potatoes corned beef beans and some other shit and mashed it all together lol it was fucking terrible he called it corned hash or something?
Ew that sounds fookin nasty lol if we have a shit day next week and I got time I will bang 1 together and post a pic :) slow cookers are great for it bang it in there in the morning get back from work stick in a Pyrex bowl and bang the pastry lid on and let it brown the pastry lid needs to be home made and nice and thick :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I get.limo on the aged steak u can't beat that shit man the meat goes dark and full of flavour and very tender...next time u go shopping look for the 28 day matured stuff you'll love it...be nothing like 28 month aged lol but still hella nice
Agreed there is nothing that beats a good cut aged 4-6 weeks dry cure......... :cool:

mancdank

mancdank

I get.limo on the aged steak u can't beat that shit man the meat goes dark and full of flavour and very tender...next time u go shopping look for the 28 day matured stuff you'll love it...be nothing like 28 month aged lol but still hella nice
Yano what the butcher talks some 28 day thing and I don't listen I just want the best he got chances are he's been giving me that old shit all the time and ive never known lol but still if I get meat from anywhere it's getting cooked that day or imo it gets that funky smell especially beef like a kinda sour nasty smell if I get that that's going straight in the bin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom