The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Banana dawg sounds banging don't it bro! How's your selection of flavours coming along mate ain't been over to ya thread yet
There doing real good got em being sexed as we speak got dupes of the cuts being sexed so they can go straight in a room on 12/12 soon as I know then the pheno hunting begins that's the part I like best :) each strain will get a full day of blazing so I will wake and bake with it and see how it does and carry it on only real special ganja will still get u high at night if u been smoking it all day and the flavours need to be there I don't like weed that makes your mouth water when u smell it and tastes like card board when u smoke it :)

RG420

RG420

Kimbo is on my to get list along with banana dawg and ultra bright one them are acquired my stable will be complete and no more strain hunting will happening for quite a while :) maybe a 10 week or less haze if 1 pops up

Lol Iv got 2 keepers in my stable so far and a lot more on the list especially a banging haze aswell like SSH, Ammo (core or hypro) or ammo haze @Limonene ;) lol just see on ig that the real canarado is working on a chocolate trip X Lemon g now, that sounds intriguing yum! Really like the work he puts out :)

RG420

RG420

There doing real good got em being sexed as we speak got dupes of the cuts being sexed so they can go straight in a room on 12/12 soon as I know then the pheno hunting begins that's the part I like best :) each strain will get a full day of blazing so I will wake and bake with it and see how it does and carry it on only real special ganja will still get u high at night if u been smoking it all day and the flavours need to be there I don't like weed that makes your mouth water when u smell it and tastes like card board when u smoke it :)

Such a fucking snob!! Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom