The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

oh ya beauty theyr gorgeouse!im just about to flip 2 kimbo crosses.too ssh and sour kush plus the blackberry bubba ogers from thunderfudge.
Afwreck x green crack
I mighta known you would have known the answer!
These bbbogers are looking gggrrrrrreat!just waiting on a new hood then gonna flip em as theyr ready to rock.got cuts off em too.5 fems outta 6 reg beans.not bad atall.
id love to see u guys in here more often tf and @alaskind

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Bro it's in June make your way to Manchester u can come with us if u wanna I will pre warn u though were a crazy bunch when we get together lol
No fuckin way!if it was just u an a buddy that woulda been cool but i dont want to go with a bunch o rowdy mancs.its just i know id end up havin to batter youse all at some point to keep yaz in check.i suppose i could control youse with the promise of a super strenghth lager or cider if youse are good.i know u manks love that shit.well according to ole Frankie G youze do.

mancdank

mancdank

No fuckin way!if it was just u an a buddy that woulda been cool but i dont want to go with a bunch o rowdy mancs.its just i know id end up havin to batter youse all at some point to keep yaz in check.i suppose i could control youse with the promise of a super strenghth lager or cider if youse are good.i know u manks love that shit.well according to ole Frankie G youze do.
I'm more of a cognac guy myself if and when I drink maybe squeeze some gentleman jack in there on occasion :)

mancdank

mancdank

Anyways ya soft cunt I thought u jocks had thick skins lol u will have the time of your life u will be laughing from start to end :)

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Talked to my friend that's helping me go through seeds last night and he had 3 mutants and 1 no crack on the 5 gutbusters i gave him. So out of the 10 we have 3 plants. The c.c.p. we both have 5 out of 5 healthy plants. And 100% germ rates on those and the csi beans as well. None of the gutbusters are doing very well for us even the normal plants are not looking very healthy. The two normal gutbusters
20160227 212406
20160226 124801

Couple of the ccp transplanted last night.
20160227 212351
20160227 201914

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom