• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Haha I hope so mate ghetti og all around
The 1st run of the dawg x sour tangie should be done in the next few week we should do our own cup with our own strains just for fun :) who else has anything they done either by accident (irish postman) or by putting the time in and doing a real program with real effort either way it must be your own :)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Have u heard of frosted London dank? They're on ig...they have a few sour tangie crosses one of em is stardawg and pk88 I was gonna get some but can't find enough info on em like some of the crosses look bang on tho

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

put me down for 100 cuts.
Why stop there? I mean, go big or go home, right?
I say put him down for 1,000... minimum and he's gonna need 'em started at the same time and running consistant heights. Nothing too tall or too short, they've all got to be right in the pocket, ya know? And if you could deliver them along with 5 gallon jugs of each and every product in the NFTG nutrient line-up that would be fantastic.
Thanks in advance.

mancdank

mancdank

Why stop there? I mean, go big or go home, right?
I say put him down for 1,000... minimum and he's gonna need 'em started at the same time and running consistant heights. Nothing too tall or too short, they've all got to be right in the pocket, ya know? And if you could deliver them along with 5 gallon jugs of each and every product in the NFTG nutrient line-up that would be fantastic.
Thanks in advance.
Meh why stop there bro some gravitas and 1 of them funky looking grow bots would be good :)

mancdank

mancdank

Have u heard of frosted London dank? They're on ig...they have a few sour tangie crosses one of em is stardawg and pk88 I was gonna get some but can't find enough info on em like some of the crosses look bang on tho
I have looked at em bro some one told me about them a few month back I don't think there available to buy or at least they wasn't at the time I wanted there version of the dawg tang to compare it to mine I got a few beans left if u wanna role the dice with it drop me a pm I will send u some over or u could have a cut once I know it's stable I've got it in 2 rooms 1 of em the guy is proper on point with everthything and spends most of the day every day in there and the other 1 I'm guna end up going mental at the guy I had to tell him 5 times 1 ml per ltr and he still fucked it up so the theory behind it is I will get to see it at its best and at its worst if it's anything like it's mum it will take some real abuse and still produce rock hard sticky buds if it's like the dad well that's a different story the tangie can be a real fickle little bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom