The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecompost

Ecompost

Yeh man had a yeti throw some late nanners and must of dusted the goji so we could have ghetti og lol she's just taking ages to crack man
do you use anything to help? I find trichoderma, or endo mycorrhizal speed things up as antagonists of seed casings, if not a humic soak often works to break those heavy glues/ cases

mancdank

mancdank

Yeah its about 75% mccc,20% banana dawg,and a few singles,one from seed
Are them hurc pots still drinking heavy people that I know with experience with a similar product are saying the buds don't wanna stop growing when they compare side by side it must be the massive root mass that's encouraged by it :) looking forward to your findings anyways :)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Have you run any crocketts gear before? I have a pack of sour banana sherbet I got a s a freebie but never see any completed grows.
no mate, this is the first, but I have some Tangie and some banana thing too that was free. The seeds this little plant came from where fucking gash mate, little green yellow shit, but one popped from 2, will prolly be a boy LOL, he it is today..well about 3 days ago, just sat under a tiny twin t5 I use for seeds in the vegetable garden. I lef the window open the other day and some twat came in and bit it, but I killed the bastard, I think it was sick anyway from the fungus it ate, I held the leaf, it didnt move, I squashed it, hope thats done business now, but will watch..

20160312 000052
Ecompost

Ecompost

1st time I seed that method lol u do some funky shit u bro but I guess if it works and all that :)
I use lots of fungus mate, mostly dse or endo types, grassland based fungus not forest fluff like they sell in hydro stores that gets you bugs and shit cause it just aint right. Succession is the key to using biology. If it grows in X location, then this tells me what I need to use biologically, eg knowing where and when these little soil helpers etc live, means I can use them selectively to use less Nutrients across the grow, saving both money, time and water.
In the picture, the media is a clearly pre used mix of coco and peat, but mostly coco with 2% peat top dressed with an EM4 solution I used to soak it, just to give her a little N kick in case the microbes slowed during the process. It is moving now, soon we will find out whats what, she is ready for some LEC daylight I reckon. I just sprayed her with a nano foliar spray i make, to boost light carrying capacity, eg make her grow faster... :-). can we get another plant to fill this space using less than 2ml/L of input is the question I want to answer myself. if yes then if you are a big time like Thunderfudge, you can save your self literally thousands of dollars every year without compromising quality and yield. Couple this with a reduction in pest treatments etc, and bingo all the way to the bank, if they accept your money that is?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

That's the lawns mowed and looking fresh at last just having a nice tea and spliff break, not a bad day down here today...got a new ocsilating fan for the veg tent as well the other one broke a while back and I never replaced it....the girls weren't too happy about it hopefully should make an improvement in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom