The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax

Relax

Ahhh transformer ffs lool....Yeh man test run first get it good then blast the lot geez
I've probably asked you already but now that I've the temp gun what temps will i keep her at for the water purge n the slow cooker purge that I'll do after?

Loool never thought of it like that but I suppose he's a trans-former haha

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

U tried your glass nail yet? I think it tastes better off a glass nail just the bastard like to just break after a bit of use...u get a dome too

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Just as hit as the tap will go for the 1st purge to evap most the butane and keep changing it keep the water nice n hot around 90°f then when u scrape and do the final purge u wanna keep your tempos around 110-120°f then when u see the edges or middle start to harden and comb up turn down to 110 instill tbh whole cookie is crispy crunchy dry

Relax

Relax

U tried your glass nail yet? I think it tastes better off a glass nail just the bastard like to just break after a bit of use...u get a dome too
Nah, I'll keep it for if I ever lose my titanium nail or decide to shake things up a little.no dome n I don't think I'll bother getting one as my nails got slits on the rim n once I suck I'm not losing anything.

Just as hit as the tap will go for the 1st purge to evap most the butane and keep changing it keep the water nice n hot around 90°f then when u scrape and do the final purge u wanna keep your tempos around 110-120°f then when u see the edges or middle start to harden and comb up turn down to 110 instill tbh whole cookie is crispy crunchy dry
Thank man can't fucking wait to get blasting.gonna keep my cans in warm water before I blast.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

All this dab talk just had to have a couple instant sweats lool fucking love it man.....Yeh I know which nail u mean mate domeless quartz

Why u gonna put your cans in warm water?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Some more tent shots for u lads were at 15 days now and smerring dericious
IMG 20150602 211423 106 noexif
IMG 20150602 211504 167 noexif

Relax

Relax

All this dab talk just had to have a couple instant sweats lool fucking love it man.....Yeh I know which nail u mean mate domeless quartz

Why u gonna put your cans in warm water?
I've seen it suggested and explained in a video but I just had a bud topped with zero zero followed by a dab so all I know is something about gas being attracted to the cold or something lol hold on man lemme look lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lool fam a load of dabs down ya and feel your head get tighter haha

I just leave mine outside in the shed I wouldn't go putting cans of butane in warm water...or do u mean cold? That makes more sense like Rambo said he read folk storing em in the freezer but in wouldn't dare man lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Its mad how dabbing it really brings the flavs out don't it aww man I need some a that gsc wax lol sound good man.....ahhh in a few month I'll be making some :)

H

happy b

Morning chaps whats happening?
Thats my cuts been in the TK for a week and i dont even see any wee nubs yet.iv seen roots in a week wi these buggers. my cuts i had in my diy bubble cloner wer further along at this point. @G gnome any ideas what it could be?are yours showing nubs at this point?bare in mind i just took the cuts and put em in straight tap water.no ph ing or anything but that was never a problem with the bubbler.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Ahhh fuck ordering any I'll just wait till I've harvested again I got a fair bit left anyway.....so whats the plans for today then? I'm gonna take little man to school then its a nice chill for a few hours

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Not a bad price at all mate 5g could last ages if your good with it....my MTS signed up to this shopping website and she got a link for a rig at £33 it looks like a faberge egg thingy but a bit different got a shower head perc 2 nails 2domes and a bowl! It getting ordered any min lol

G gnome

G gnome

Morning chaps whats happening?
Thats my cuts been in the TK for a week and i dont even see any wee nubs yet.iv seen roots in a week wi these buggers. my cuts i had in my diy bubble cloner wer further along at this point. @G gnome any ideas what it could be?are yours showing nubs at this point?bare in mind i just took the cuts and put em in straight tap water.no ph ing or anything but that was never a problem with the bubbler.
Imo aero cloning is an intesive technique that requires a close eye on both temp and p.h. Not a set it and forget it kinda thing. I really try to stay on top of the temp and p.h. Im shooting fer 70 deg and 5.7.
As long as I maintain those numbers I have excellent results. If it gets too hot I start to have complications.
Somewhere here I posted some pics of my roots going crazy. Cant recall what thread. Think it was called cloning problems

Relax

Relax

Fair enough lool I just getting into it... My tube arrived but it's very small, say I'd get a q to a half per run with her

Relax

Relax

She's just over 15cm long. Not too bothered, was the cheapest I could source all I'll have to do is change her out more so pfft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom