The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lookin good man how much u squeeze in the tube then geez? Ull be dabbed up for the next month :)

Relax

Relax

Dunno man gonna weigh it next time but she's 15cm n like 1.9 wide so not that much but that bit will do me a bit n I've another fair bit to. Blast in the freezer...n next time imma weight everything haha

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh buy u can make 5gs for the price of 5 cans of tane I suppose when u run out tho you'll want a re stock ay lol gonna be at least another 7 week or so before I'm doing any blasting hopefully tho I'll have a nice run to do all cheese as well :)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh man they're looking good so far nice big leafs and getting a nice smell to em too and they only babies :) red hash sounds good bro....seen a video on YouTube its some Jilly bean hash and that's a reddish colour looks super dank I'll try n find it, it'll make u wanna grab a chunk out the screen

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh don't it just bet it was tasty as fook man.....the bloomers have just had 2ltr each getting some nice buddage now things are looking good man

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yes Robbie how's it going bro? I've just had to go upstairs and check the dog out again shits looking good man just starting to put some frost on they are bless em...think this sog method is me from now on :) a gpw would be heaven lol

R

RobbieP

Sounds great man and the pics ive seen so far look bang on :)
Sogs are good but i get bored of smoking the same strain over and over lol ...
Depending on how this multiseed 12/12 sog goes i might stick to that for abit and get through some strains lol and take snips as i go !
Im looking to get some iso alcohol but its expensive at maplins and cant find it anywhere else except online ... fucking hate having to wait for stuff ive ordered lol

R

RobbieP

Im not planning on much from these if im honest, prob between a Q and a half each female but until sexed i could have 1 female or 15 lol ...
Since ive moved areas i dont shift hardly any green now n tbh i dont know who i could shift it too round here !
I wouldnt mind moving abit as the extra pocket money never hurts lol but im not going out my way to get to know dodgy fuckers round here lol.

H

happy b

Sounds great man and the pics ive seen so far look bang on :)
Sogs are good but i get bored of smoking the same strain over and over lol ...
Depending on how this multiseed 12/12 sog goes i might stick to that for abit and get through some strains lol and take snips as i go !
Im looking to get some iso alcohol but its expensive at maplins and cant find it anywhere else except online ... fucking hate having to wait for stuff ive ordered lol
I always do atleast 3 strains but recently iv found that i would rather have a room full of goji og.everytime im smoking something else im wishing i had some goji left.
iv just flipped one of my 76 devine gsc and just about to repot my 76 HH gg4,s.i had two cuts of cookies so im able to flower one out but im waiting until im CERTAIN these cuttings have rooted before flipping the glues.also on the verge of flipping these yeti f3.ooooh im all excited.gsc,gg4,guava dawg
Im not planning on much from these if im honest, prob between a Q and a half each female but until sexed i could have 1 female or 15 lol ...
Since ive moved areas i dont shift hardly any green now n tbh i dont know who i could shift it too round here !
I wouldnt mind moving abit as the extra pocket money never hurts lol but im not going out my way to get to know dodgy fuckers round here lol.
Yes id rather sell to a freind at a discount than get over the odds but have to deal with some dodgy cunt You hardly know.

R

RobbieP

Ive never tried goji but heard its lovely from quite a few people. Is deffo on my to grab list at some point !

Line up sounds great man ... ive got a few cookie crosses but every time ive grown one out its been male or not germed....
Got tres stardawg x gsc
Cookie monster
Gsc x exo clone bx

I grew half a pack of the tres stardawg x gsc and all where male , got 1 cookie monster and 1 gsc x exo bx sprouted at min both unsexed ...
2 out my 5 guava dubstars are male so the 3 females will get flipped next weekend :) 7 weeks since popped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom