Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

Just smashed this fucker, just what the doctor ordered View attachment 585572
Looks good mate - I had a breakfast burrito this morn

R3LaX

R3LaX

No man iv just been buying canna coz i like the consistencey and i add a few bits n bobs.watever iv got handy but im allways lookin for good amendments i can use but if im totally honest i just dont have the werewithal to sit and read a paper on which amendments are for wat so im somewhat lacking in knowledge in that department.
iv been sitting wondering is there anything less bulky than worm castings that could be added to depleted soil to replace used N?
I know you know your shit wen it comes to organics.its just i have to get everything delivered coz no were sells that stuff near me.
i contacted builda soil aswell but they dont deliver outside the uk.i was trying to get oyster shell flour-not course ground but actual flour but i couldnt find a source within the Uk.there should be a Uk builda soil.theyd fuckin kill it i reckon.
If you grind your coffee beans throw the leftovers into a bucket n save that she's very high in N n free!

Toaster79

Toaster79

I use clonex and have excellent success at or near 100% for 15 years now....ie tried different stuff aswell but ither than the mess i reallylike it.

Don't know. I had much better results with seradix. Did side by side and with seradix had roots in a weekk at 100% where clonex took twice as long at 50%. Identical conditions. Maybe just got old or bad product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom