• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Oh fuck yeah.lol.
im doin well bro hows u keepin?
As well as can be expected I guess. lol Having a bit of trouble with the grow though I think, I don't think I'm liking the new nutes, the Jungle Juice. I'm starting to get an early fade, I think I might have a nute lock-out. Guess I'm gonna have to give 'em a little flush.

R3LaX

R3LaX

Just taking down the wardrobe I'd done my first grow in...remember I'd originally planned just the one under cfls ...bless. gonna throw the fucker in the shed...landlords problem now lol

Toaster79

Toaster79

4 weeks from breaking the soil except for the Skywalker in the middle row on the left being 3 weeks old. So far 2 confirmed males

20160328 182123

20160328 182140

Autos started preflowering

Cheese XXL

20160328 182155

20160328 182302

Blue Kush

20160328 182249

20160328 182256

Positive vibes!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Any of you using Nanolux 315W CMH unit/s or have any thoughts on these?

I can get one unused with bulb for $275 delivered. There are actually 6 units available so if anyone is interested ...

They normally sell for $400

Cmh315 1

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

As well as can be expected I guess. lol Having a bit of trouble with the grow though I think, I don't think I'm liking the new nutes, the Jungle Juice. I'm starting to get an early fade, I think I might have a nute lock-out. Guess I'm gonna have to give 'em a little flush.
I was gonna get those before.the AN gear LOOKS the part but some people swear by em and some cant stand em.
how did those osg turn out?i cant remember the name o the strain.they were really tall.the sour d x amesia haze.i got a pack o em in there.

G gnome

G gnome

Sup you bearded cunt?

Been scoping some plants for sex parts and seems I finally found a girl. Time to crash slowly as it's 1:30am.
Soent theentire day fuckin around tryin to figure out how to license my boat.....i bought it from a statewhere they dont use titles on boat trailers and my state does....what a fuck story that was....got it figured out tho

Toaster79

Toaster79

Soent theentire day fuckin around tryin to figure out how to license my boat.....i bought it from a statewhere they dont use titles on boat trailers and my state does....what a fuck story that was....got it figured out tho

Glad you took care of it. Soo you'll be going fishing with your own boat from now on?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I was gonna get those before.the AN gear LOOKS the part but some people swear by em and some cant stand em.
how did those osg turn out?i cant remember the name o the strain.they were really tall.the sour d x amesia haze.i got a pack o em in there.
The SFL is pretty good, #2 out of the three is probably the best but, they were all good. I'll be interested to pop some more sometime down the road to see what other phenos might be in there.
My buddy who sent me those beans was telling me the other day that he wants to send me some from a cross they've been working on with a pure Afghan male. That's all he's told me about them so far but, that's enough to get my attention.
When I was young there was some killer stuff around here, outdoor grown, that was ghani. I've wished for a long time I could get my hands on some stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom