Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Pulling them morning muffins
20160329 121731

Ecompost

Ecompost

Looks pretty much like his dad except for stronger branching at the bottom. Also the smell is more pleasant as the fuel smell is replaced by the smell of the Purple Trainwreck. So I got PT with berries scent.
this I like the sound of. I am running PAK from Dinafem, I found a keeper, 3oz per plant, no stress, can fit about 9 per m2 I reckon with a 3 week veg. Loves calmag, lite N feeder, super tasty, but like a hammer strong, giggly strong tho, not spazed out

R3LaX

R3LaX

Yeah man not seen him in a while now tbh. Glad it's fucking over with man now just gotta let the animals set n shit will be dandy.
I've 2 gg4 n 3 dbxl (3,5,6) that I want to run again just to be sure before I keep one (possibly dbxl 6) still have to throw up my veg tent but I've a week or 2 to do that before I flip these gals.

M

Mast3rgrow

Yeah man not seen him in a while now tbh. Glad it's fucking over with man now just gotta let the animals set n shit will be dandy.
I've 2 gg4 n 3 dbxl (3,5,6) that I want to run again just to be sure before I keep one (possibly dbxl 6) still have to throw up my veg tent but I've a week or 2 to do that before I flip these gals.

Sounds like you've it all under control. I dunno what sorta veg im going give these, been tying them down and topped a few, be a couple or three weeks yet I think tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom