The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
silas

silas

No iv not got bubble bags anymore,i was hopein for somethin easier,might have to be bags tho,cheers,76

A blasting tube is cheaper than a decent set of bags.Less work too.

silas

silas

Clipper gas not good?

It's the only stuff I can get round here in bulk.Most shops will only sell you one can at a time.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I know what u mean they look at unlike your a gas head lol......use Newport get it off eBay it isn't cheap 22 cans £30 but its got nearly zero impurities.....its the favoured brand for blasting mate And gives ya oil a lovely colour

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

In fact I don't use my bubble bags anymore one has a tiny hole in it just happens to be 73 micron lol but u can have em if u like......look up dry ice hash too

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Well in was a naughty not last night in suppose I Bette go bed while I can try n sneak in lmao

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

IMG 20150303 183133 662 noexif
that's the other exo down oh what fun that was NOT lol didn't lollipop her heavy enough so got a shit load of popcorn but I'm gonna mix it with all the lemon trim and bits and the psycho trim and make a nice big batch.......strange thing this plant has been in the most shaded corner obv buds are smaller but they are so much more frostier sticky and stinky the smell is delicious.....wish I could wear it round my neck and smell it all day long lolol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

IMG 20150304 133648 443 noexif
this is what I've got off 2 plants so far nice bit if trim and pops still got another 3 to come down yet........and lads I urge you to buy terpinator lol......the man who I got my cheese cuts off said he has never tasted exo so cheesey and twangy and 8 weeks flower and its super potent and was flash dried......need I say no more :)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

@silas do u vac purge? I'm in 2 minds whether to bother getting one the last batch I did was fire and I've seen a lot if videos on heat puging it just takes a lil more time and TLC but u end up with the same product......see I need a new hood and ballast its either that a vac chamber and pump set up......think the ballast has won lol

william76

william76

U could get ur ballast\light and ur increase in yeild will pay for ur vac,lol,do u get the terpinator from ur local hydroshop or do u get it sent?iv heard a few people mention it,just got a wee bit psyco too!smells good,all the best,76

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Exactly my thinking these cool tubes don't cut it not when your used to silver star hoods.....no I got my terpinatir online £18.90 a litre next time I'm buying 4 litres I swear by the stuff man.....cant beat a bit of psy man wait till your mouth is coated in terpinatored exo youl be in stone taste heaven ;)

william76

william76

Exactly my thinking these cool tubes don't cut it not when your used to silver star hoods.....no I got my terpinatir online £18.90 a litre next time I'm buying 4 litres I swear by the stuff man.....cant beat a bit of psy man wait till your mouth is coated in terpinatored exo youl be in stone taste heaven ;)
That does sound the bizniz.76

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I'm not one to blow my own trumpet so to speak I hate it when people just big themselves up all the time yano the one ME ME ME ME FUCKING ME lol .....but seriously thisbisbthe tatiest most potent weed I think I've grown....I've ran exo about 4 maybe 5 times now and never had it taste like this.....even after a wet trim u know ubget that sort of fresh grass smell? Well there was none of that just strait off the bat dankness lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

So who here reuses their coco? And how do u go about it? Smash the rootball to bits and salvage what u can or just rip the main stem and ball out and pot strait up into it again......I'm sick of buying coco and discarding it its becoming a real pain now lol

william76

william76

Yea I kno w
So who here reuses their coco? And how do u go about it? Smash the rootball to bits and salvage what u can or just rip the main stem and ball out and pot strait up into it again......I'm sick of buying coco and discarding it its becoming a real pain now lol
Yea I have the same problem,i always use fresh coco so yea I go through a lot,76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom