The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

My mates just given me a good tip he says when u chop unolant down just leave about six inch.of stem left.then water with cannazym wait till it completely dries out and he said the root ball just comes straight out and u can transplant strait into the same coco....as the cannazym breaks all the dead roots down and turns them into sugars and food.....he's in his 4th grow using the same coco lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh I think its a step forward still a lot of bullshit and lacking in scientific knowledge but its a step forward.....what they should is a side by side alcohol vs cannabis with regular smokers and non smokers and regular drinkers and none drinkers and see what that shows

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Don't stop me.from growing lol but it would be nice to not have that para of the pigs opening your door with the big red key.....fuck em let's outgrow the UK we need more marches and protests and stuff

Goz

Goz

hahaha john snow put in a great performance last night , seen something earlier on that said what they gave him last night was equivalent to giving somebody that's never touched alcohol a bottle of vodka .

The guys 65 lol , can remember giving a few older guys a toke at the pub one Saturday afternoon . The 3 of them just melted spent the next hour holding the pub wall up haha .

GOZ

H

happy b

Jon snow!your a bastard Jon snow and a warg to boot!(bit of game of thrones humor).here's a wee pic of my goji og at 3 weeks in.
20150302 205057
20150302 205020
this plant has a nice strong fruitiness to it already . looking forward to this one.
and that thing on ch4 wow . they talked a fair bit of shit didn't they . skunk Is stronger than hash?yeah pish soap bar . that's not really hash though . What about hash made from skunk?is the skunk stronger than that too?load of pish!it was funny seeing Jon snow hit a whitey in the mri scanner though!man he was dead against it after that wasn't he.

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

I make hash out of my trim definatly a different buzz.More of a rush/buzz off weed,hash is more mellow especially when its cured for a while.THC turns cbd I think and makes it more stoney

Goz

Goz

Aye haha the cop from London was a prick !! Thought David Nutt was going to explode hearing his comments !! Another Silly silly un educated cop needing to do there homework ...

Yeah they where saying about the balance of thc and cbd in hash was more balanced than in "skunk" ...

A get that and the brain scans were there to see . Incase I missed it did they happen to mention what kind of hash it was ?

Nice pics @happy b looking tasty lad

H

happy b

Hash is a concentrated form of cannabis made from flowers . It may be a different buzz but the weed is definitely not stronger . my bubble or even dry seived is WAY stronger than any weed iv ever smoked . and they says the stuff now(weed)has a much higher amount of thc than the stuff they smoked in the 60 &70,s . what about all the haze and big sativa they smoked back then?Surely SOME of that had a high thc ratio . and skunk man Sam?don't they mean Sam the skunk man?good attempt I suppose . lol.

H

happy b

Aye haha the cop from London was a prick !! Thought David Nutt was going to explode hearing his comments !! Another Silly silly un educated cop needing to do there homework ...

Yeah they where saying about the balance of thc and cbd in hash was more balanced than in "skunk" ...

A get that and the brain scans were there to see . Incase I missed it did they happen to mention what kind of hash it was ?

Nice pics @happy b looking tasty lad
The guy held up a bar of soap shit . that was theyr test . come on!do they expect us to take em seriously wen they even call that stuff hash?

Goz

Goz

See to be honest I will smoke weed from now till my 200th birthday ... which you are all invited too by the way ( sort out when and where nearer the time ) .. legal or not . They can come knock my door and take my 2 plants away from me but I will just set up the next day .

They can all have there 15 mins talking shite on the telly but they will never take my WEEEED !!!

Goz

Goz

True mate , there was some positives for sure for a medical patient but for somebody that wants to get high it's not looking good.. I think anyway .

Time will tell , to many do gooders in this country that don't know there arse from there elbow ..

GOZ

Goz

Goz

Going to go with bogglegum next grow mate you talked me into it thanks , I had never herd if Bog before you mentioned him , done some research , and like the look of his menu .

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

They got their gear from holland,I dont think they were smoking that big lump of soap bar he was waving about.That doctor vaped the hash and he looked proper fucked.I wasn't saying weed was stronger just a different buzz.I only smoke hash at weekend makes me too dopey next day,and I'm bad enough anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom