The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desertboy

Desertboy

Going to top the key limes this morning, and see if I can root what I chop off. Should a strip it down a bit like a cuting or try and root the whole top? Also will they root in pellets? cant find any rockwool around here

I hate rockwool!
These are my preferred solutions in no order

Glass of water, plain coco, compost or aeroclone. If you root a big clone cutting the bottom off a 2l bottle makes a good single clone prop. Big clones generally take longer to root IMHO but you can root large beasties I snapped a plant in 1/2 once and managed to clone the top half. I discovered that day it's really a bad idea to visit your grow room when on Acid ;)

Rooting hormone is optional but it does cut a few days off cloning.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I hate rockwool!
These are my preferred solutions in no order

Glass of water, plain coco, compost or aeroclone. If you root a big clone cutting the bottom off a 2l bottle makes a good single clone prop. Big clones generally take longer to root IMHO but you can root large beasties I snapped a plant in 1/2 once and managed to clone the top half. I discovered that day it's really a bad idea to visit your grow room when on Acid ;)

Rooting hormone is optional but it does cut a few days off cloning.

Normally I throw tops away like, but Ive another room they can go into once they are rooted for show sex or just go from there see how they do, they would be going in the bin anyway, so I'd get away with just going straight into moistened coco? I love rockwool, I have really good success with it but fr life of me cant find any

Desertboy

Desertboy

Normally I throw tops away like, but Ive another room they can go into once they are rooted for show sex or just go from there see how they do, they would be going in the bin anyway, so I'd get away with just going straight into moistened coco? I love rockwool, I have really good success with it but fr life of me cant find any

I use the plant cells you get from wilkos which fit in a standard prop fill with coco (Or compost, I regularly clone in compost and move to hydro). Fill them with medium completely soak them (I fill the prop base with water) then leave them to drain overnight and clone into that.

My cloning times have never been excellent but I look at about 14 days to get plants that are ready to pot in.

In winter I use my aerocloner as it's easier to keep temps in the zone but summer I often clone in a glass of a water on the windowsill.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

It's very hit and miss here I have a friend caught with 60 plants who got community service and another friend with 6 large plants, 1 per light and he got 6 months. It's very much luck of the draw what happens to you when you start using more than a couple of lights.

I remember an MP's son was caught with 300 plants in the late 90's and nothing happened (Which at least shows he loved his son) and yet Jack Straw grassed his own son up for smoking weed I always though how can you trust a man who puts his own public image above his own son.

On a secondary note Jack Straw is banned for life from Leeds Student union (Which he was president when he went there) because of my mate who led the campaign ;)
Your previous plays a big part in wat happens to u and wether u plead guilty early.if u plead guilty early on theyr law bound to take that into consideration and show atleast a small amount of leniencey.for example say it was on a 6 mnth summary meaning 6 mnths is the max and u admitted watever it was and pled guilty early on if the judge had intended to giv the full six months he cant because you plead guilty early.he doesnt have to take of much.he could giv u 5 & a half instead of six.

Desertboy

Desertboy

Your previous plays a big part in wat happens to u and wether u plead guilty early.if u plead guilty early on theyr law bound to take that into consideration and show atleast a small amount of leniencey.for example say it was on a 6 mnth summary meaning 6 mnths is the max and u admitted watever it was and pled guilty early on if the judge had intended to giv the full six months he cant because you plead guilty early.he doesnt have to take of much.he could giv u 5 & a half instead of six.

Excellent point Mr Bee

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Ten posts to 30 thousand posts!

Oh my goodness d491aa4a663e1c27609a5d90b0911a88

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom