• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

SFV

Desertboy

Desertboy

I did consider maybe it was old acid we had some that was really strong and we left a few tabs for 6 months to take to a festival and when we got there they did jack shit I assumed the oxidation of the tabs deactivated them.

But he might just be a fucking retard lol.

william76

william76

I did consider maybe it was old acid we had some that was really strong and we left a few tabs for 6 months to take to a festival and when we got there they did jack shit I assumed the oxidation of the tabs deactivated them.

But he might just be a fucking retard lol.
Or he will be after that dose! Probably had 5 the day before so they wouldn't affect him!76

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I was out with my young bro at the shop last night.i had been smoking ogee doobs from 8 am that morn and it was 7 at night.so we parked the car and i went into the shop & my bro went to the cash machine.while im standing getting served my bro shouts in he,s poppin up to the chippy 3/4 shops along so i goes up there wen im finished and my bro says"i think iv left the car open.will u go sit in it so no one steals it" so i walks down the car.it was really busy.people and cars everywere.so i gets in and sits and waitin on my bro.next minute a guy and a woman walk up and i hear the woman say to her man in a kinda nervous voice "theres a mad lookin guy sitting in our car!" I instantly realise im in the wrong car.hahaha.the guy wasnt happy but wen the realised we were in the exact same make model and color of car they saw the funny side.i was so embarressed.lol.

mancdank

mancdank

Went having a look at some strawbs last night. in hydro it smells like skittles and in coco it smells like strawberry chewits and the frost on em is off the scale it's guna be awesome :)

mancdank

mancdank

I was out with my young bro at the shop last night.i had been smoking ogee doobs from 8 am that morn and it was 7 at night.so we parked the car and i went into the shop & my bro went to the cash machine.while im standing getting served my bro shouts in he,s poppin up to the chippy 3/4 shops along so i goes up there wen im finished and my bro says"i think iv left the car open.will u go sit in it so no one steals it" so i walks down the car.it was really busy.people and cars everywere.so i gets in and sits and waitin on my bro.next minute a guy and a woman walk up and i hear the woman say to her man in a kinda nervous voice "theres a mad lookin guy sitting in our car!" I instantly realise im in the wrong car.hahaha.the guy wasnt happy but wen the realised we were in the exact same make model and color of car they saw the funny side.i was so embarressed.lol.
Looool fuckin stoner

mancdank

mancdank

Also Mr Bee that nepoji is awesome bud it's defo in my top 3 of all time it was absolute puka when it was 1st dry and a week in the jar has just took it to another level my only regret of that strain is not doing more of it so I could stuck some down for a long cure and get its true potential :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Also Mr Bee that nepoji is awesome bud it's defo in my top 3 of all time it was absolute puka when it was 1st dry and a week in the jar has just took it to another level my only regret of that strain is not doing more of it so I could stuck some down for a long cure and get its true potential :)
Its awesome aint it?so u prefer the nepoji smoke to glue?i do anyway but the glues mega mega frosty.if harvesting resin heads was your goal glue would be hard to beat.
im glad your digging the nepoji mate.
if i HAD to giv a negative id say i would prefer the lowers to be a bit meatier as theyr not so dense.tops are solid dense of course but theres always a wee negative somewere.

mancdank

mancdank

Its awesome aint it?so u prefer the nepoji smoke to glue?i do anyway but the glues mega mega frosty.if harvesting resin heads was your goal glue would be hard to beat.
im glad your digging the nepoji mate.
if i HAD to giv a negative id say i would prefer the lowers to be a bit meatier as theyr not so dense.tops are solid dense of course but theres always a wee negative somewere.
It's defo better than the glue imo don't get me wrong though there's nothing wrong with the glue it's still real tasty and strong weed it's just not as tasty or strong as the nepoji and pretty much everyone that tried it is agreeing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom