The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Shit man what's the course of treatment for something like this?
I dunno yet.its irreversable but not sure about the treatment yet.theyr sending me for a brain scan too coz he says theres something wrong there too(as if we ALL didnt work that oot ages ago.lol)
iv just heavily,heavily HEAVILY hammered my body with allsorts of shit from my very early teens and its taken its toll.im paying the price for it now but its not a huge big deal i dont think.well this peripheral nueropothy thing doesnt seem to be.i mean how often do i have to stand on one foot,walk tightrope or walk with my eyes closed?i just hope they can slow or stop it progressing.its bloody sore sometimes.my things get really bad intense pins n needles sometimes.
i just hope my nuts okay but i doubt it.its really hard to explain but you just know wen theres something not right even if u cant pinpoint exactly what it is.i,ll b cool lads.im not to worried atm.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Was up the dam with the wee yin yesterday.the swans eggs hv hatched!we were there the day before aswell and they werent.there wasnt any chicks on the water but yesterday there was plenty.they all musta hatched on saturday night sunday mornin.
if u look directly down from the swans head u can see a wee chich sitting beside it.
20160515 162750
these wee coots make use of the swans defensivness around its nest to keep itself safe under the swans protection.they do it every year.the swans arent bothered with them but they wont let things that may harm the chicks near em and the coots take advantage of that by nesting really close and staying close wen they leave the nest too
20160515 162811
its hard to see the coot chicks but if u zoom in u can see theyr wee red heads.and u can see the edge of the swans nest on the right to giv u an idea of how close they stay to it.

Limonene

Limonene

I dunno yet.its irreversable but not sure about the treatment yet.theyr sending me for a brain scan too coz he says theres something wrong there too(as if we ALL didnt work that oot ages ago.lol)
iv just heavily,heavily HEAVILY hammered my body with allsorts of shit from my very early teens and its taken its toll.im paying the price for it now but its not a huge big deal i dont think.well this peripheral nueropothy thing doesnt seem to be.i mean how often do i have to stand on one foot,walk tightrope or walk with my eyes closed?i just hope they can slow or stop it progressing.its bloody sore sometimes.my things get really bad intense pins n needles sometimes.
i just hope my nuts okay but i doubt it.its really hard to explain but you just know wen theres something not right even if u cant pinpoint exactly what it is.i,ll b cool lads.im not to worried atm.
dont pop your clogs before you pop the pineapple diesel or I'm going to be pissed.

Limonene

Limonene

Nah, I bet it's cuz I was going on about that new bulb I got and u just got your wires crossed...how's ur glue doing man?
its looking nice mate, so is the stardawg. I accidentally mislabelled an ammo, i mentioned it to ya the other day and I've got my least favourite blueberry hash plant instead, i didn't want to ever run that pheno again but she is smelling like straight up sweet blueberries now, real sweet. My camera on this phone sucks so i haven't taken any pics, might have to get my good camera over to the grow.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Oh Yeh I remember u saying now lol wank when that happens especially if it's something u don't like, sweet blueberries sounds nice tho man I've not had a good bit of blueberry for years man its like it all.just dissappeard one day..Yeh take the good camera down man get some nice snaps

Limonene

Limonene

Oh Yeh I remember u saying now lol wank when that happens especially if it's something u don't like, sweet blueberries sounds nice tho man I've not had a good bit of blueberry for years man its like it all.just dissappeard one day..Yeh take the good camera down man get some nice snaps
Yeah I've never grown blueberry but I've seen pics and i reckon this is a recessive blueberry pheno, smells unreal but way too leafy too keep

Limonene

Limonene

I've helped my little cuzzy out on his first grow too with 3 gg4 and 2 gsc cuts and I'm putting him on the complete shogun coco range too. I didn't realise its the same a+b all the way through

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Ahh long tailed tits.theyr nests are soooo cool.its like a ball made out feathers lichen and moss all stuck together and camoflaged using spiders webs.its actually stretchy.as the chicks in side get bigger the nest stretches to accomodate them.deffo one of the coolest nests.iv never seen one in real life although i REALLY wanted to wen i was young.
great find toaster and nice pics.thanks for sharing mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom