The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

I've tried, but then I can't do much work in there when the wee one sleeps. It's better this way as I'm running 8-20 so there's no one in there at that time. And I can keep my tent open when the lights come on. I just have to keep my wife busy with opening/closing tent when I'm not around. And the temps are kept at bay.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh I'm with ya mate we can only do what we can do can't we lol..and a/c unit coukd be your best option or make the homemade version with a bucket a fan and some bottles full of ice

Toaster79

Toaster79

The thing is, temps in the room are stable between 22-24 days and 20-22 nights. Its the exhaust that's insufficient so I'm not removing enough warmed up air from the tent. That's why i run the humidifier together with the lights. I only have to bring this one last run to harvest and then it will be a whole another level.

We just signed today for the new place so october 1st is the day we start moving, but might even happen earlier.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Set your white balance to incandescent and take another photo then upload the photo not the screen shot. I cant see jack there. But looks like a damaged leaf.

Desertboy

Desertboy

If you really have garden style slugs in your grow tent Mancdank I would get some copper tape or copper pipe to create a barrier around the grow area as slugs cannot crop copper it gives them a mild electric shock.

The tape must be wide enough as slugs can arch their back over the tape if it's not wide enough.

Beer traps also work well leaving a beer can outside but near the grow room will can the slugs they can get in the can but not out.

Outdoors I often leave an empty beer can next to a stack of planters as protection for my plants, slugs will always go for beer over fresh plants much like myself ;)

mancdank

mancdank

If you really have garden style slugs in your grow tent Mancdank I would get some copper tape or copper pipe to create a barrier around the grow area as slugs cannot crop copper it gives them a mild electric shock.

The tape must be wide enough as slugs can arch their back over the tape if it's not wide enough.

Beer traps also work well leaving a beer can outside but near the grow room will can the slugs they can get in the can but not out.

Outdoors I often leave an empty beer can next to a stack of planters as protection for my plants, slugs will always go for beer over fresh plants much like myself ;)
I've seen em use that method with copper but if the little cunt is at the top the copper won't help at the bottom I tried getting the guy to take another pic but he couldn't find it again

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hey guys, guess I've fallen way behind here. Everything else is dying off here but, you guys keep on going! I've been missing notifications I guess, same old story. lol
Well into the second week without cigs!

About to watch Star Wars, The Force Awakens on Blu-ray here in just a little bit. Still haven't seen it, think it's about time. :happy:

N

Ninjasmoker

Ive spent the last few nights cropping and i really really think my yields are WAY under ..... i hope not as im skint as a mofo and planning on x amount to tie me over !
If my yields out im completly changing everything as they where in 10ltr pots had a massive veg and looked really healthy all way through so i have no idea ....
Sick of always having great looking plants but not hitting the yields !

Toaster79

Toaster79

Satori is a high CBD strain i think , i know there was snips of satori going round the medical crews not to long ago

Not quite

Type:
sativa-indica

Genetics:
Nepal

Cultivation:
indoor/outdoor/greenhouse

THC:
23-28%

High:
A clear, cerebral high and strong potency sets in quickly; it supports concentration & creativity; very inspiring and stimulating. Ideal for writers, artists, musicians, or other creative people. Recommended for experienced smokers and if you have a high THC tolerance. Persons not used to highly psychoactive sativas should be cautious with the dosage.

Aroma:
Spicy, fruity, pungent, earthy.

Medical use:
Satori shows her therapeutic potential in relieving depression and anxiety; relieves symptoms of sensory motor neurologic disorders such as restless leg syndrome (RLS). Overall excellent medical-grade marijuana for a variety of uses.

- See more at: http://www.mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Satori#.dpuf

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hey guys, guess I've fallen way behind here. Everything else is dying off here but, you guys keep on going! I've been missing notifications I guess, same old story. lol
Well into the second week without cigs!

About to watch Star Wars, The Force Awakens on Blu-ray here in just a little bit. Still haven't seen it, think it's about time. :happy:

Hey pops!

Congrats on your abstinence! I know how hard it is as I tried several times before but never made it past 2 weeks mark. Hang in there and may The Force be with you :D

N

Ninjasmoker

Not quite

Type:
sativa-indica

Genetics:
Nepal

Cultivation:

THC:
23-28%

High:
A clear, cerebral high and strong potency sets in quickly; it supports concentration & creativity; very inspiring and stimulating. Ideal for writers, artists, musicians, or other creative people. Recommended for experienced smokers and if you have a high THC tolerance. Persons not used to highly psychoactive sativas should be cautious with the dosage.

Aroma:
Spicy, fruity, pungent, earthy.

Medical use:
Satori shows her therapeutic potential in relieving depression and anxiety; relieves symptoms of sensory motor neurologic disorders such as restless leg syndrome (RLS). Overall excellent medical-grade marijuana for a variety of uses.

- See more at: http://www.mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Satori#.dpuf

nothing there to say it isnt high in CBD man , and by the sounds of the medical use section , thats why it was doing the rounds ..... Alot of the med crews have been using it to make cannacaps and been having good results.

Toaster79

Toaster79

This one also caught my attention

Kalichakra
Type:
mostly sativa

Genetics:
South India; S.E. Asia

Cultivation:

THC:
17-19%

High:
Very pleasant and smooth sativa high with no negative side effects, mood-enhancing to euphoric, sensual and stimulating. Great for active recreation or relaxation.

Aroma:
Fruity, minty-sweet.

Medical use:
Medical-grade marijuana for a broad spectrum of medical use. Assists against depression and lethargy.

- See more at: http://www.mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Kalichakra#.dpuf

Satori won't arrive until the end of the next week so I'm getting a pack of both in three or so weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom