• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Thanks guys!

I might have two phenos there with one looking like a boutique plant with small flowers. So 8-10 weeks they'll get. Skywalker might take even longer, like 11-12.

william76

william76

The cold can bring it out but a good flush and taking to the end also bring it out if I could post pics I would show u some just starting to turn a few days into flush
And then again with some it's the genes,and they turn purple/black no matter what,likewise green plants that stay green,I love em no matter the colour!76

Limonene

Limonene

Thanks guys!

I might have two phenos there with one looking like a boutique plant with small flowers. So 8-10 weeks they'll get. Skywalker might take even longer, like 11-12.
heres mine from the last run of her, she looks nothing like it this time around! Bit gutted actually.
Image 1

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Well just fucked the painters n the rest of the builders off, fucking bodge artists, could do better myself once drunk, gna do it meself, at least i know it will be done properly, site agent well aint happy coz he can see its just been bodged from the start, keeps trying to plead with me to let his lads into sort it out but ive told him to go fuck, just gna go to council n put in a complaint about the works instead lol, gna let them do the flooring first tho lol

what you lot upto today then?

Desertboy

Desertboy

I'm toying with 13/11 to end, done it a few times seems to finish a little quicker maybe a few days didn't make my mind up on yield.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Infection back for a third time mate, 5 weeks of antibiotics if they don't work we have a huge problem. Let's hope they work.View attachment 604264View attachment 604265
Ach thats a shame.hope he,s ok.
ya know wat mank says is right some Vets can be fuckin out and out cruel.
my pal shugs staffy got ran over,not too badly but she was in shock and a bit bumped n bruised but we didnt know thays all it was at the time.shug never had enough £ to pay a vet bill right there and then but he was worried for his dog and the vets only along the street so they takes it on and the vet takes the dog in the back makes sure nothings actually broke but he put her in a fuckin crate and came out and asked shug if he had cash to pay upfront.shug says no but hopes he can make a payment plan of like £100 a mnth or watever but the vets no wearing it.he wants money BEFORE he will treat the dog so shugs like fine ya fuckin cruel arsehole gimme her back and i,ll treat her myself since nothings broke.but the vet wont giv her to him coz he says she needs treatment from a vet.that makes shug even angrier coz he says she needs treatment but he just put her in a crate and was willing to leave her there until shug went and scraped the cash together.
shug just stuck his palm right in the vets face and pushed him right out that way so he could get into the back o the surgery while the vets going bannanas.he just went in an took his dog giving the vet a few choice threats during the process.fuckin arsehole vet desrved a kick in the balls there if u ask me.

mancdank

mancdank

Ach thats a shame.hope he,s ok.
ya know wat mank says is right some Vets can be fuckin out and out cruel.
my pal shugs staffy got ran over,not too badly but she was in shock and a bit bumped n bruised but we didnt know thays all it was at the time.shug never had enough £ to pay a vet bill right there and then but he was worried for his dog and the vets only along the street so they takes it on and the vet takes the dog in the back makes sure nothings actually broke but he put her in a fuckin crate and came out and asked shug if he had cash to pay upfront.shug says no but hopes he can make a payment plan of like £100 a mnth or watever but the vets no wearing it.he wants money BEFORE he will treat the dog so shugs like fine ya fuckin cruel arsehole gimme her back and i,ll treat her myself since nothings broke.but the vet wont giv her to him coz he says she needs treatment from a vet.that makes shug even angrier coz he says she needs treatment but he just put her in a crate and was willing to leave her there until shug went and scraped the cash together.
shug just stuck his palm right in the vets face and pushed him right out that way so he could get into the back o the surgery while the vets going bannanas.he just went in an took his dog giving the vet a few choice threats during the process.fuckin arsehole vet desrved a kick in the balls there if u ask me.
That would have been a John Q moment right there good vets and bad vets are few and far between kinda like car traders lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom