Not open for further replies.
Desertboy

Desertboy

oops
Oops

Limonene

Limonene

Ach thats a shame.hope he,s ok.
ya know wat mank says is right some Vets can be fuckin out and out cruel.
my pal shugs staffy got ran over,not too badly but she was in shock and a bit bumped n bruised but we didnt know thays all it was at the time.shug never had enough £ to pay a vet bill right there and then but he was worried for his dog and the vets only along the street so they takes it on and the vet takes the dog in the back makes sure nothings actually broke but he put her in a fuckin crate and came out and asked shug if he had cash to pay upfront.shug says no but hopes he can make a payment plan of like £100 a mnth or watever but the vets no wearing it.he wants money BEFORE he will treat the dog so shugs like fine ya fuckin cruel arsehole gimme her back and i,ll treat her myself since nothings broke.but the vet wont giv her to him coz he says she needs treatment from a vet.that makes shug even angrier coz he says she needs treatment but he just put her in a crate and was willing to leave her there until shug went and scraped the cash together.
shug just stuck his palm right in the vets face and pushed him right out that way so he could get into the back o the surgery while the vets going bannanas.he just went in an took his dog giving the vet a few choice threats during the process.fuckin arsehole vet desrved a kick in the balls there if u ask me.
well that vet is a cunt.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Alright lads, just been having a sort out and I've got 5 disco clones spare...my mate has just had his checks done he's got a tent doing nothing and he's just refused em cuz he Dnt think he'll get it finished in time! U just can't help some folk can ya man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom