The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

It's the siphon effect that's doing it .... I've got it dialled in to 5 min every 3 hours but I noticed after a 5 min run the pump goes off but because my res is sat on top a crate gravity causes a siphon effect and it keeps going ...

Anything I can do?
Put a t piece at the top of the line from the pump if u want a example look at IWS drip feed system it might give u a few ideas how to tweet your set up there a decent video that runs through the while procedure

mancdank

mancdank

Its really unnecessary. If hes not gonna just drill a hole then hes better off w a check valve. All a check valve is is a valve that only allows the water to flow 1 way
I think u killed it with the negative pressure ffs did none of u guys steal petrol for your motorbikes when u were kids :)

N

Ninjasmoker

So you spilled your rez yourself? Geez mate, now why would you do that? :p

haha nah i didnt spill the res :p
i had to pull the plants out and because id been messing with the pump they had been watered so i had run off water sitting everywhere i put the pots lol ...

Needed to fill the res up fully cus now its working , it was only quarter full while i was getting it set up :D

Desertboy

Desertboy

I'll stick to water thank you very much.

I want to eliminate GM from my diet which is going to be very difficult even as a UK citizen as all dairy and meat is fed on US GM corn unless it's labelled organic so no more eating out and I think a more veggie lifestyle as I cannot afford organic meat all the time.

Monsanto have taken my Big Mac away the wankers looks like I'm going to have to be healthy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom