• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desertboy

Desertboy

any 1 know about tinctures ?
A tincture is an alcohol oil extraction without the evaporation not much to it

http://www.theweedblog.com/the-most-underrated-of-all-marijuana-products-weed-tinctures/

You just need a supply of 95% drinking alcohol in the US relatively easy to get hold of called everclear. In the UK not so easy but try Polish shops I got a bottle of 90% from there which is close enough.

anything over 95% is not food grade but of course not everything under 95% is food grade either lol.

The good thing with alcohol vs butane is alcohol is food grade (When sourced correctly) butane is never food grade.

Butane makes nicer oil but alcohol still makes damn fine oil.

If you evaporate enough alcohol off the mix it becomes oil otherwise it's weed infused booze both work for me ;)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I once stole a Cadburys cream egg but felt so guilty I had to go back later and leave the money on the counter, I was 8.
Aw fuck i was a theiving little fucker wen i was young.we used to go into the local shop stoned.the were clueless.theyd sit in the back shop chattin for fuckin ages and wouldnt come out untill u had stood at the till for a couple o minutes so u had the whole shop to yourself.at first it was a pack o sweets here and there then progressed to handfulls of sweets then bagfulls then eventually we worked out we could use it for more than a heavy duty munchy so we started taking razor blades,deoderant then moved to leaning over the counter for fags and spirits.we stole thousands upon thousands of pounds of stuff thinking it was victim less coz its a shop.it wasnt until years later i found out it was owned by a local not a big company as we had thought and we had nearly gave her a nervouse break down.but your no thinkin that wen your 5.

G gnome

G gnome

I found gg!!!
Images 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom