The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Yeah...big mistake. Im already growin it back.....dont know what i was thinkin but when i looked down after my haircut and saw them gorgeous locks of blonde hair on the floor i almost cried

Tell me about it. But it wasn't me who shed a tear, it was the girl cutting my hair :D

Toaster79

Toaster79

They say a hair of the dog is the best way to sort yourself but I found it tasted rather manky when your hungover and my dog wasn't very happy with me licking her either ;)

It's not like I'm getting wasted everyday, but usually do have a beer, sometimes two in the evening, and that's just enough to keep me rounded.

My friends still call me meat pack

J

JGreenGiant

Hi all another in UK here......Have any of you ever met up for a social? Just I recently been reading about UK cannabis clubs/societies but the one I see for my area is a v odd looking facebook page and I dont think they ever met up according to a post on their timeline...Im in Wiltshire UK.

PS sorry for interrupting your beach conv....I like the beach, in the middle of winter when no other Fecker's there! :-)

Limonene

Limonene

Veg room getting out of hand.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hi all another in UK here......Have any of you ever met up for a social? Just I recently been reading about UK cannabis clubs/societies but the one I see for my area is a v odd looking facebook page and I dont think they ever met up according to a post on their timeline...Im in Wiltshire UK.

PS sorry for interrupting your beach conv....I like the beach, in the middle of winter when no other Fecker's there! :)

Haven't met a single person I got to know online, but I'm also not from UK, so probably doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom