The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Gnome doesn't have time to sleep he's too busy creating informative and interesting content that everyone likes. I've never been on that site but he also posts a bunch of crap on here ;)
Well, somebody likes it.....
Screenshot 2016 06 21 07 46 37

J

JGreenGiant

Gaghhhh spotting a few bits of budrot on my silver mountain, cunts are gonna have to come down a bit early gaaah
View attachment 609814 View attachment 609815 Silver mountain and gsc
Kind of at opposite ends of the cannabis spectrum

Lovely looking, shame about the onset of rot! :sweating:

Where do you get those miniature coke cans from do you work for an airline? :D

Toaster79

Toaster79

Get me quoting myself, next I'll be referring to myself in the 3rd person and even worse if I start writing my new posts in quotes!........

Mr green Giant would like to say, "Im extremely surprised that Mr plod doesn't have a field day just watching forums then demanding IP info from the webster gods and then kicking doors in, surely they do?"

Use VPN to mas your IP. I'm using it but not because I like it but because some providers are blocking certain pages. So much about freedom. Mutherfuckers!

As you may have noticed I found my better camera the first pics I uploaded the other day were shot on my iphone 4, this one today was shot on my Leica D-Lux4, she's a small compact but beautifully formed! :)

Now stop using that flash and set the white balance on your camera to 2500K

Thanks for the input Mr Bee.....If you squint really hard you see way more brown hairs! :D
Though that's not what I wanted to hear only due to fact that next lot are already 2' tall in veg!!!! :sweating:

Step 1: cut'n'train

Step 2: repeat step 1

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom