The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desertboy

Desertboy

I can't remember any fuckin referendum to ask us if we wanted to join that's for sure :)

We're splitting hairs here as it was to stay in the EC but it really was because you weren't born

"Labour Prime Minister Harold Wilson had a referendum on Britain’s membership – the last national referendum this country has had. 66% voted yes – to stay in the European Community"

At that time only 1/3 of the population was retarded now the retarded portion is obviously a larger portion.

Last edited:
Limonene

Limonene

I'm pro immigration my wife just came home with a sirloin and ribeye from the butchers. And she's a dirty immigrant!

J

JGreenGiant

Now stop using that flash and set the white balance on your camera to 2500K

Step 1: cut'n'train

Step 2: repeat step 1

;)

Yea yea yea Im hearing ya, and the embarrasing part is I spent 20yrs of my life as a professional photographer and have had my work published all over the world in real magazines newspapers books record sleeves etc, when I say real I mean not claiming worldwide publishing cos have pics on a cpl of websites! :)

Anyway here goes...... To give you some idea of scale if I was stood next to that bud my head would be just over halfway up it, but only just and I as you know am a giant! :D
L1080846

In response to the other point i was just simply worried that with a trim they would be too bushy for space that was all. But input appreciated anyway! :)

J

JGreenGiant

so how we all voting on thursday ? in or out ?
I dont have any kids so cant claim their futures are swaying my choice.....Initially I was scaremongered by the Bremain side and all the companies threatening massive job cuts/pulling out of UK altogether. Then I watched Brexit the movie and really dont like the idea of having had our democracy robbed by non elected EU commisioners. As for the immigration side, Im not convinced in or out makes much odds.

But what I have found from further research based on pure selfish reasons has left me just as confused.....Stay in and the EU bans HID bulbs.......Leave and our anti cannabis penalties become harsher due to having been mellowed due to european human rights thingamy waffle.......Almost getting to the point of not voting which I know will upset some but truth is surely its just as wrong to vote if you dont really fully understand what you are voting for and its uncertain consequences either way!?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yea yea yea Im hearing ya, and the embarrasing part is I spent 20yrs of my life as a professional photographer and have had my work published all over the world in real magazines newspapers books record sleeves etc, when I say real I mean not claiming worldwide publishing cos have pics on a cpl of websites! :)

Anyway here goes...... To give you some idea of scale if I was stood next to that bud my head would be just over halfway up it, but only just and I as you know am a giant! :DView attachment 609871

In response to the other point i was just simply worried that with a trim they would be too bushy for space that was all. But input appreciated anyway! :)

One full stop underexposed :P

You have to much unused space in your flower room by growing buds on a stick. Let them bush out a bit and fill that space so it will be cracking down the seams ;)

J

JGreenGiant

One full stop underexposed :p

You have to much unused space in your flower room by growing buds on a stick. Let them bush out a bit and fill that space so it will be cracking down the seams ;)

Correct, exactly one stop! :)

Trust me there is no free space in the half where the new lot went in under the other light as they had been vegged properly, the one in pic is from a batch that were abused before going in, with 2 weeks of light from a standard domestic bulb and had grown so gangly reaching for light, I literally chopped about 1' off them and flowered immediately due to having no tents while cupboard was being built....and no it didnt take two weeks to build the cupboard thats how long it took for the carpenter to come round, the build took 1 day!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Foun
@Mr Bee i put a whole paragraph description of the mk-u there for ya. Did u read it?
Found it.sounds mega dank eh?just goes to show a good pheno can come from anywere.i wasnt too impressed with my th seeds gear and iv ran alot of em.they were ok but nothin special.theyr mister bubble straight up hermed-& i dont mean nanners.full blown hermed from a few weeks in which was dissapointing as it had great structure as did most of theyr strains especially the hog.iv actually got a few sage n sour fems from em in the vault.

J

JGreenGiant

I dunno, whats this place like, you get abused for not posting pics and abused when ya do! Like someone said a very very long time ago (in the olden days I believe), "damned if you do, damned if you dont"! :)

Toaster79

Toaster79

I dunno, whats this place like, you get abused for not posting pics and abused when ya do! Like someone said a very very long time ago (in the olden days I believe), "damned if you do, damned if you dont"! :)

We're all good with the pics. Just not the shitty ones. Look at the mancs pics for example.

Lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom