The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

I read something either on here or on another forum honestly cant remember but it stated that every time a plant is cloned the shorter its flower time will be. I call arse! Any input appreciated!

EDIT: I call arse based on having cloned 6gillion 2thousand zillion and 6 plants and never experienced this!

Which further drives me to say, i wish ARSE MONGERING would just stop, why do people feel the need to arsemonger?
Arse

J

JGreenGiant

I read something either on here or on another forum honestly cant remember but it stated that every time a plant is cloned the shorter its flower time will be. I call arse! Any input appreciated!

EDIT: I call arse based on having cloned 6gillion 2thousand zillion and 6 plants and never experienced this!

Which further drives me to say, i wish ARSE MONGERING would just stop, why do people feel the need to arsemonger?

I dont mind trolls, they're fun! Arsemongers however, in the real world too, simply really believe their own arse!

mancdank

mancdank

im not educated in such matters but even i can see the leave campaign is massively full of shit.
And by that comment your saying the stay campaign isn't :) let's get summat proper straight both campaigns are full of shit but that doesn't really matter does it it's what comes out of it and we need out the proposals that the EU have made is guna devastate the country that's already properly broken England is a real strong country all by itself where the fuck is your patriotism ????

Limonene

Limonene

And by that comment your saying the stay campaign isn't :) let's get summat proper straight both campaigns are full of shit but that doesn't really matter does it it's what comes out of it and we need out the proposals that the EU have made is guna devastate the country that's already properly broken England is a real strong country all by itself where the fuck is your patriotism ????
Patriotism? Really? that is the rallying call for people who cant use their own powers of deduction!
My main issue is that the leave campaign is trying to make their stand on immigration issues - saying that unskilled migrants have shafted our country - our own government has shafted us along with the banks. Also if you want to display patriotism surely you should side with david cameron and vote stay?
personally i think the leave campaign WILL win but i won't be voting for those fuckers, too much of a racist element to their campaigning for my liking.

mancdank

mancdank

Patriotism? Really? that is the rallying call for people who cant use their own powers of deduction!
My main issue is that the leave campaign is trying to make their stand on immigration issues - saying that unskilled migrants have shafted our country - our own government has shafted us along with the banks. Also if you want to display patriotism surely you should side with david cameron and vote stay?
personally i think the leave campaign WILL win but i won't be voting for those fuckers, too much of a racist element to their campaigning for my liking.
My reason for wanting to leave has nothing to do with being racist. but the flood of people from these new merged countries has put a strain on our economy that cant be dealt with any other way . Or at least I can't personally see another way I haven't got a issue with any race if there cool there cool if there not they can sling it simple. And tbh I think that is the attitude of most of the uk but enough is enough when we got people dying at a&e because of 6 Hr waiting times because the country is full I could talk shit about this all night as probably u could on your opinions but when all is said and done your guna think your right and I'm guna know I'm right so I'm guna nip it in the bud :) time for a fat spliff and some sleep. Laters fuckers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom