The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

My reason for wanting to leave has nothing to do with being racist. but the flood of people from these new merged countries has put a strain on our economy that cant be dealt with any other way . Or at least I can't personally see another way I haven't got a issue with any race if there cool there cool if there not they can sling it simple. And tbh I think that is the attitude of most of the uk but enough is enough when we got people dying at a&e because of 6 Hr waiting times because the country is full I could talk shit about this all night as probably u could on your opinions but when all is said and done your guna think your right and I'm guna know I'm right so I'm guna nip it in the bud :) time for a fat spliff and some sleep. Laters fuckers :)
fair enough, i wasn't calling you racist. This economy is not fucked because of immigration, the nhs isn't fucked due to immigrants either - both are fucked because of previous governments mismanagement and bankers bending us over the table and rimming our asses off. Leaving the EU will not change any of that.

G gnome

G gnome

1466584724502 1540365536

@ghettogrower

G gnome

G gnome

I would be the happy gilmore of the disk golf world no body and nothing would be safe :)
U think that now but i guarantee the first time u go to throw a disc its gonna go like 20ft and wudnt hurt a fly haha. Its a lot harder than it looks to throw one hard nuff to do some damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom