The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JGreenGiant

Have a look on you tube at free magnetic electricity if u can get it to work hit me up its burnt my head out :)
Thats that Nikolai Tesla fella right? I had a mate from Boston Ma USA anyway while he was enjoying a prescription drug nervous breakdown He asked me to travel across Europe with him, I said, love to but cant as was still doing music photo work and potentially had a cpl of weeks work in the time he wanted me to go. Anyway, he was minted and said I'll pay you $200 a day to do my entire journey with me as my photographer and of course cover all travel expenses/hotels. Of course I said, Fuck yea! Jeeeeeeeeez he made me earn my fuckin money. He had an obsession with Tesla and dragged me all round Europe including Serbia where Tesla was from photographing absolutely everything, getting me up at stoopid o clock most mornings. snatching my phone from me and telling me the CIA were tapping us......I ended up just as we were due to fly from Germany to Amsterdam , he got a phone call from States saying something about his dogsitter abandoning his dog. Amsterdam flights were cancelled, next morning Im flying back to Boston with him. We end up doing a road trip from Boston to Fort Worth Tx in a jeep wrangler me in the back with a labrador drooling on my lap for nigh on 2500miles nd stopping in the most flea / lice ridden dodgy motels for 3 nights! Im rambling now, but needless t'say, im aware of Tesla and his wireless leccy! :)

mancdank

mancdank

Thats that Nikolai Tesla fella right? I had a mate from Boston Ma USA anyway while he was enjoying a prescription drug nervous breakdown He asked me to travel across Europe with him, I said, love to but cant as was still doing music photo work and potentially had a cpl of weeks work in the time he wanted me to go. Anyway, he was minted and said I'll pay you $200 a day to do my entire journey with me as my photographer and of course cover all travel expenses/hotels. Of course I said, Fuck yea! Jeeeeeeeeez he made me earn my fuckin money. He had an obsession with Tesla and dragged me all round Europe including Serbia where Tesla was from photographing absolutely everything, getting me up at stoopid o clock most mornings. snatching my phone from me and telling me the CIA were tapping us......I ended up just as we were due to fly from Germany to Amsterdam , he got a phone call from States saying something about his dogsitter abandoning his dog. Amsterdam flights were cancelled, next morning Im flying back to Boston with him. We end up doing a road trip from Boston to Fort Worth Tx in a jeep wrangler me in the back with a labrador drooling on my lap for nigh on 2500miles nd stopping in the most flea / lice ridden dodgy motels for 3 nights! Im rambling now, but needless t'say, im aware of Tesla and his wireless leccy! :)
Sounds like fear and loathing in Las Vegas :)

J

JGreenGiant

My wife is doing her nut cos Ive been on here all day....Shes not happy, until I gagged her and put her in the airing cupboard she was ill in bed! :D

Dollinbed

J

JGreenGiant

Im proud/ashamed to say that cos of 2 1/2 men Charlie sheen is prob my 2nd favourite actor! :speechless::D
I lived in the States for a cpl of years and while I was there worked as a labourer/chippy on a construction site. I ended up staying at one of the workers places renting a room. When he first showed me 2 1/2 men I thought it was some cringy american faamily values sitcom...How wrong was I! Love/loved it! :D

J

JGreenGiant

Ok so just hit the 3rd VSC and been smokin since up this morn, so if this sounds like a fucked up question, it is! :)

Could one surround the inside of ones grow area with solar panels to use the light from the lights to reduce costs? :D
Cmon, you all know it, Im onto summat aren't I !? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom