The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desertboy

Desertboy

On Monday Wednesday and Friday I do my grow room chores with anal beads but the rest of the week I have a vibrating butt plug on full power inserted right up there. Does that need to be factored in to my overall gpw?

Or course come Limonene you know these to be school boy questions if we don't factor in the anal sex toys how can we work the ideal lube to kwh per sphincter inch.

J

JGreenGiant

Or course come Limonene you know these to be school boy questions if we don't factor in the anal sex toys how can we work the ideal lube to kwh per sphincter inch.
Xactly, did he walk to the shop, drive or buy it online. I think one should consider the cost of fuel if one drove to buy the electric buttplug, and even though the anal beads may not consume any power can we discount the cost of getting them? I guess if he already owned them.

J

JGreenGiant

Ok so just hit the 3rd VSC and been smokin since up this morn, so if this sounds like a fucked up question, it is! :)

Could one surround the inside of ones grow area with solar panels to use the light from the lights to reduce costs? :D

mancdank

mancdank

ok, thanks for input. Could you enlarge on why that may not be beneficial? Please remember I am very new to this.
If u don't have the room set at the correct ppm u are just throwing away £££ a few of my pals use the co2 buckets if they can't deal with the heat in there rooms but I rarely have that issue I've got a couple of full co2 set ups just lying around Ive had a little dabble but in imo it can be a pain in the ass keep getting the bottles refilled and when u work out how much it's cost for the gear and the gas and how much fucking about it can be it's rarely worth it

mancdank

mancdank

Xactly, did he walk to the shop, drive or buy it online. I think one should consider the cost of fuel if one drove to buy the electric buttplug, and even though the anal beads may not consume any power can we discount the cost of getting them? I guess if he already owned them.
Lol what u mean if he already owned some it's limo were talking about he's probably got a jewel encrusted 1 for extra discomfort from some far part of the planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom