The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JGreenGiant

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on those environment control boxes that also mimic the sunrise/sunset effect by slowly brightening then dimming the bulbs. Anyone used one? I would have thought it would encourage stretch particularly during first 3 weeks 12/12.....

EDIT: What Im asking if s do they work as in is it beneficial to end result or are they pure gimmick? Im not about to buy one was just interested in feedback.

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on those environment control boxes that also mimic the sunrise/sunset effect by slowly brightening then dimming the bulbs. Anyone used one? I would have thought it would encourage stretch particularly during first 3 weeks 12/12.....

EDIT: What Im asking if s do they work as in is it beneficial to end result or are they pure gimmick? Im not about to buy one was just interested in feedback.

G gnome

G gnome

U talk about stretch as if its a bad thing......

Ive never tried what ur talkin about. Nor do i know anyone who has tho i do have a local buddy who has these red led's that he runs for the first and last 10 min of his light cycle to mimic the rising and setting sun. I cant say as to whether or not it helps cuz hes has so many other problems w his grow

Desertboy

Desertboy

G gnome

G gnome

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

So got a dilemma here, a mate gave me some SD seeds a while back, in a clear tube, with no labels or anything else to identify where they came from, and cant remember if they are "bought" seeds/homemade/result of hermie etc...............would you crack em n take a chance on em?

J

JGreenGiant

So got a dilemma here, a mate gave me some SD seeds a while back, in a clear tube, with no labels or anything else to identify where they came from, and cant remember if they are "bought" seeds/homemade/result of hermie etc...............would you crack em n take a chance on em?
Maybe plant them in the flowerbed of your local police station if they have one, as soon as they pop, get a photo and call the local paper and of course, the police! :D

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

I wudnt not when u can be running something w more credentials

Well, realistically, knowing the lad they came from, they could be a £1k pack of limited edition seeds from some elite breeder Or they could be just bagseed as he runs all/both etc, hence the dilemma as i know he does buy lots of limited edition stuff for ridiculous money as well as stuff his mates breed etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom