The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JGreenGiant

U sed to give u my thoughts on what i saw....manc already sed it was lil on the dark side. The main thing i noticed is the bud u took a pick of is a larfy piece of shit....sorry if i dont like my impression of ur plant.
Fwiw i dont think its seeded. If u dont have any nanners or ball sacks and haven't saw any seeds then why wud u think its seeded?
Simply cos the Calyxes look so swollen and the only time I saw them like that in the past they were seeded.

mancdank

mancdank

Yes the point prior to the foxtails is solid, not airy at all!
Imo u have put PK in a little too late and maybe a little too much it's a small window for that shit and when it's gone it's gone. Next time u run it try putting it in a week or maybe 2 earlier and see what if any difference it's made it and it also looks like it doesn't like heavy nutes lots of strains are like that or u might have picked up a bit of nute lock either due to wrong timing of PK or maybe heat issues giving the way the temps have been over here recently. If I was u I would start a slow flush early and or get something to help get them nutes out. Stay away from flawless finish it's shit there used to be a product called flush it but I can't seem to find it that shit was awesome

J

JGreenGiant

Imo u have put PK in a little too late and maybe a little too much it's a small window for that shit and when it's gone it's gone. Next time u run it try putting it in a week or maybe 2 earlier and see what if any difference it's made it and it also looks like it doesn't like heavy nutes lots of strains are like that or u might have picked up a bit of nute lock either due to wrong timing of PK or maybe heat issues giving the way the temps have been over here recently. If I was u I would start a slow flush early and or get something to help get them nutes out. Stay away from flawless finish it's shit there used to be a product called flush it but I can't seem to find it that shit was awesome
Yea weird thing is, in the past with this same strain I put the pk in at week 5 not 7 and all the hairs went red/brown very quickly so I held it off. Though I will say this is the first time using ghe 3 part so prob try less of that next time as well. The guy I got them off I managed to skype him in Thailand and he confirmed 10weeks. Id become convinced they were about 7 weeks due to the previous rapid ripening.

mancdank

mancdank

Yea weird thing is, in the past with this same strain I put the pk in at week 5 not 7 and all the hairs went red/brown very quickly so I held it off. Though I will say this is the first time using ghe 3 part so prob try less of that next time as well. The guy I got them off I managed to skype him in Thailand and he confirmed 10weeks. Id become convinced they were about 7 weeks due to the previous rapid ripening.
Lol yea that can happen if it goes in too soon fuck the pk off :)

J

JGreenGiant

Simply cos the Calyxes look so swollen and the only time I saw them like that in the past they were seeded.

or done lol
Yes I did consider that but I think it was Gnome advised me 2-3 weeks more last week, so I chose to take his sage advice then as I just said to manc, the guy who I got them from said they were 10 weekers which fits perfectly with what gnome advised as they have currently just finished week 8. I think like manc advises, over nuted. Should I chop em now just get next lot in faster and hopefully fed better.......or just leave full 10 just concerned they may foxtail more....

mancdank

mancdank

Yes I did consider that but I think it was Gnome advised me 2-3 weeks more last week, so I chose to take his sage advice then as I just said to manc, the guy who I got them from said they were 10 weekers which fits perfectly with what gnome advised as they have currently just finished week 8. I think like manc advises, over nuted. Should I chop em now just get next lot in faster and hopefully fed better.......or just leave full 10 just concerned they may foxtail more....
Don't chop that until them nutes are out bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom