The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JGreenGiant

I've found this to be the best easiest with least amount of stress. Top tip bro don't mention hermies in this thread especially in the same sentence as a post man these fuckers get a little emotional :)
Sorry, yes I meant to say, might cause uncle Herman to visit!:D

G gnome

G gnome

@manc You mean veg n flower as usual and pull males out?
It always depends on how many seeds i was doing. When i was pheno huntin i wud pop 72 seeds vef and flower as normal and cull the males. When i was testin seeds for breeders i wud grow out the seeds , take a bunch of clones, flower the original plants, cull the males and the corresponding clones and run the females

G gnome

G gnome

It always depends on how many seeds i was doing. When i was pheno huntin i wud pop 72 seeds vef and flower as normal and cull the males. When i was testin seeds for breeders i wud grow out the seeds , take a bunch of clones, flower the original plants, cull the males and the corresponding clones and run the females
i wud flower the original seed lants just long enough to sex em

G gnome

G gnome

And then flick back to veg?
No, just throw em away once they were sexed. By then i already have a bunch of clones of that plant....

So for instance. .....the last test i did for kds seeds he gave me 2 packs to test (24 seeds) i wanted to do a full row to do a thorough test (27 plants 3 lights) of those 24 seeds i took 5 or 6 clones of each one so for a 12 or 14" plant i pretty much ravaged em for clones. I labeled each clone according to which plant it came from...once i took the clones i flipped the donor plants, once i sexed the plants i culled the males and was left w the females to flower.....it took a lil longer but by doin this i was able to have 2 plants of each pheno

G gnome

G gnome

It didnt set me back or take up any actual flower space i just put the donor plants in the aisle way of my flower rm.
The main reason i did it this way was so i cud have a full row of plants w/o having to mix in clones

J

JGreenGiant

No, just throw em away once they were sexed. By then i already have a bunch of clones of that plant....

So for instance. .....the last test i did for kds seeds he gave me 2 packs to test (24 seeds) i wanted to do a full row to do a thorough test (27 plants 3 lights) of those 24 seeds i took 5 or 6 clones of each one so for a 12 or 14" plant i pretty much ravaged em for clones. I labeled each clone according to which plant it came from...once i took the clones i flipped the donor plants, once i sexed the plants i culled the males and was left w the females to flower.....it took a lil longer but by doin this i was able to have 2 plants of each pheno
I'd do that if I had the spare space rather than just getting 3 but I really have no extra space at min. Though now Im seeking an 8 weeker keeper thinking might set up a small tent with a cfl in to speed things up.......

J

JGreenGiant

It didnt set me back or take up any actual flower space i just put the donor plants in the aisle way of my flower rm.
The main reason i did it this way was so i cud have a full row of plants w/o having to mix in clones
My aisle space is the room outside the cupboard! :D

G gnome

G gnome

Because i always do whole rows of 3 lights w 9 plants under each light (27 plants) my fav way was to plant a full flat of seeds (72 seeds) of those 72 usually somewhere from 68 to 72 wud pop i wud veg all of em out take 2 clones of each one, flip em to flower, cull the males, corresponding clones and any runts, try n shoot for 27 phenos to test

J

JGreenGiant

Because i always do whole rows of 3 lights w 9 plants under each light (27 plants) my fav way was to plant a full flat of seeds (72 seeds) of those 72 usually somewhere from 68 to 72 wud pop i wud veg all of em out take 2 clones of each one, flip em to flower, cull the males, corresponding clones and any runts, try n shoot for 27 phenos to test
Nice! :)

J

JGreenGiant

Hey look man, im providing viable solutions here not my fault u brits live in flat the sive of an avg American bathroom
lol, its true, thats what I loved about the States, once you got outside the city centres all the places were huge compared to here, most my mates over there and mostly in Ma had huge Garages/man caves, every one had a huge fully wired up basement and the gardens at their smallest were twice the size of ours but usually way larger.....Im just talking average house that construction workers were living in....

G gnome

G gnome

lol, its true, thats what I loved about the States, once you got outside the city centres all the places were huge compared to here, most my mates over there and mostly in Ma had huge Garages/man caves, every one had a huge fully wired up basement and the gardens at their smallest were twice the size of ours but usually way larger.....Im just talking average house that construction workers were living in....
I dont have a garage. I have a barn like a big boy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom