• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TTINVESTMENT

TTINVESTMENT

Must be a leap year hahaha

Rmfao

Look whatever ur name is......when u designed the place u shudda accounted for how many amps an adequate amount of ac uses.

6k btu for each de light. So, if ur runnin 4k in a rm u need a 24k btu for ur gavita rm

That's good news someone earlier said 36k btu I figured that I need 24btu with gavita. But how come my XXL hoods are fuck shit also

G gnome

G gnome

Sound like I was spot on :cry::cry::cry:
Goddamn right! !! + 1 Toast +2 in fact

That's good news someone earlier said 36k btu I figured that I need 24btu with gavita. But how come my XXL hoods are fuck shit also
Cuz ur dumpin the heat ur pullin outta the hoods right back into ur growrm. U sed it urself man. Use ur head......u dont have enough amps to run that many lights and an adequate amount of ac. Lets talk options. ...more ac less heat.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Everyone thinks they can grow until SUMMER hits hahaha
summer is the best time of the year lol
Hey all i got a problem with one of my plants it appears it just wants to keep growing is this Normal lol or a bad thing mendo purps is going to be one mofo' ing huge yield betting this plant hauls in over 6 pounds with with another 6 weeks of veg from the sun this plant naturally goes stupid bushy going to prune the fuck out of her shortly
IMG4204
IMG4197
IMG4197

G gnome

G gnome

summer is the best time of the year lol
Hey all i got a problem with one of my plants it appears it just wants to keep growing is this Normal lol or a bad thing mendo purps is going to be one mofo' ing huge yield betting this plant hauls in over 6 pounds with with another 6 weeks of veg from the sun View attachment 620088
Lol u know i was talkin bout indo.....

Pfff wheres the rest? Haha

TTINVESTMENT

TTINVESTMENT

Goddamn right! !! + 1 Toast +2 in fact

Cuz ur dumpin the heat ur pullin outta the hoods right back into ur growrm. U sed it urself man. Use ur head......u dont have enough amps to run that many lights and an adequate amount of ac. Lets talk options. ...more ac less heat.

OK I understand my gavita room it's my first year with gavita but my air cooled hoods should be cooler. At this rate I should just take of glass and run it. I been growing for a while now almost 4 years, it's almost goingot to be a year in indoor I haven't done this durin summer. Plants were stressed and neglected while I was working on project.

So I'm thinking about taking air from wharehouse running threw hoods exhaustingredients out wharehouse. Than just have an 8 inch on filter scrubbing the room. Add a 16kbtu for gavita room (portiable) but I really have a feeling that the air cooled rooms will still be hot.

I can technically offord more amps. Sound like I just need to double my unit. That's what I was trying to avoid. I wanted to make a veg/preveg room with the remainder amps I have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom