The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Don't know about you lot , but I'm getting a bit worried re. Manc. Last PM from him was Sat. afternoon .I gave him my numbers so he could call me when he was in the area . Let's hope he's OK ,,,,,
Got real busy bro before I had to leave ended up back up at benidorm and a mad rush to marbella after it the car hire company have been going mental about the milage I put on 1 of there brand new motors lol :)

mancdank

mancdank

No just a 50lb tank, the plants can withstand heat better with c02. It won't stall growth if the humidity is right It will actully take off.

Well I need another 4 ton for 4 heads 4 rooms. 3500 unit shipped 2500 install.
But there is always something pbc pipe for runow off and other small shit. It's like 6500
Just been having a little read through some of your issues bro. My best advice would be to start small and fully understand what's going on. What your doing is recirculating old stale air imo at very best it's guna give u a dose of pm. That exhaust air really needs to be going outside the building.

Desertboy

Desertboy

someone probably stole him a s a trophy.:p

I assumed he was deported ;)

Roll on 5 weeks feels like an eternity since I went flower am on day 35 days roughly but about 6 days extra because a few times I turned the light off for a day or 2 due to temp issues, mites & just going away for the weekend.
SAM 9619

SAM 9626

Next time 7 weekers lol, 6 day veg tops and remember to fit the scrog net when I pot in lol.

Last edited:
Toaster79

Toaster79

Some stuff is even less than half the price. A large beer costs 1€, where in Austria it costs 3.2€ at least. Bread, milk, meat, everything ist less than half the price, but keep in mind people down here when they get payed well they still don't earn 1/4 of what I'm getting payed. And the mentality around here is a whole new novel. I'll put a write up once I'm outta here, which should be first thing tomorrow morning. Things are getting unbearable for me here.

G gnome

G gnome

someone probably stole him a s a trophy.:p
He aint a gnome haha
3.9€ in Slovenia and 2.4€ in Bosnia.
My buddy told me Marlboros taste way different in Europe

Some stuff is even less than half the price. A large beer costs 1€, where in Austria it costs 3.2€ at least. Bread, milk, meat, everything ist less than half the price, but keep in mind people down here when they get payed well they still don't earn 1/4 of what I'm getting payed. And the mentality around here is a whole new novel. I'll put a write up once I'm outta here, which should be first thing tomorrow morning. Things are getting unbearable for me here.
Out w it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom