• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desertboy

Desertboy

He aint a gnome haha

My buddy told me Marlboros taste way different in Europe

Out w it!!!!

They do G Gnome I've had US and Mexican Marlies a few times and there's a definite different taste to them, I prefer Euro marlboro's but of course it's what I've always smoked.

I don't like white tipped marlboro's but will smoke them I will not smoke anything that's not Marlboro tobacco wise.

G gnome

G gnome

They do G Gnome I've had US and Mexican Marlies a few times and there's a definite different taste to them, I prefer Euro marlboro's but of course it's what I've always smoked.

I don't like white tipped marlboro's but will smoke them I will not smoke anything that's not Marlboro tobacco wise.
White tipped?

If it wasnt for Marlboros i wudnt smoke.....although i do like camels haha

Toaster79

Toaster79

He aint a gnome haha

My buddy told me Marlboros taste way different in Europe

Out w it!!!!

They taste different from country to country. Slovenian and Austrian taste different and those from Bosnia have nothing to do with what we smoke here. Even normal and 100's taste different. And I also like me some Camels here and there.

G gnome

G gnome

1469793609071 1907301804

Toaster79

Toaster79

There's a wedding going down a few houses from where my wifes parents live. They started in the morning and it's gonna last either till they drop dead from drinking or until sunday. So far I counted 3 empty clips with the good ole AK-47.

Desertboy

Desertboy

They taste different from country to country. Slovenian and Austrian taste different and those from Bosnia have nothing to do with what we smoke here. Even normal and 100's taste different. And I also like me some Camels here and there.

Polish Marlboro taste exactly the same as UK ones (As do swiss) but Romanian ones are the worst in the world they were so bad I was convinced the Airport was selling fakes lol.

Desertboy

Desertboy

:) fuck em £710 for a week when they told me it was only guna be 450 is a piss take well I guess that's karma for them fuckers :)

Fuck me Manc you need to use economy car rentals! I hired a car last year and did 3000km in 7 days in it, brand new toyota eggbox £120 all in no mileage charge, that was in Germany.

I did have it valeted before I took it back which cost €15 but I went beach and it was a mess lol.

mancdank

mancdank

Fuck me Manc you need to use economy car rentals! I hired a car last year and did 3000km in 7 days in it, brand new toyota eggbox £120 all in no mileage charge, that was in Germany.

I did have it valeted before I took it back which cost €15 but I went beach and it was a mess lol.
It was a brand new Renault espace initial fully loaded I needed a 7 seater the family come with me this time so they took the piss with it being peak season but I'm english so I took the piss right back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom