Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

The final dinner

20160805 212533
20160805 212522

Toaster79

Toaster79

11 mile? 11 fucking hours for 200 miles. We started with 3 miles in 5 hours waiting fort the darn ferry. Nearly lost my mind. The wind was blowing 100+ mph so I got a bloody headache for the starts. Now that we arrived at my folks I have nothing to smoke. Disaster.

N

Ninjasmoker

11 mile? 11 fucking hours for 200 miles. We started with 3 miles in 5 hours waiting fort the darn ferry. Nearly lost my mind. The wind was blowing 100+ mph so I got a bloody headache for the starts. Now that we arrived at my folks I have nothing to smoke. Disaster.

ha i edited it before your reply so i win !!

why you got no smoke ? couldnt take anything with you? no one local you know ?

Toaster79

Toaster79

ha i edited it before your reply so i win !!

why you got no smoke ? couldnt take anything with you? no one local you know ?

I crossed the borders for 5 times in the past 2 weeks and really didn't wanna jeopardize our hollydays over a few grams of weed. And stupid enough not to leave some at my folks which I usually do. Actually took 3g with me from the last harvest, 3 different strains, just the testers, but gave it all to my buddy in the end. He said he'd take it all with him as we were on the same island at the same time and he only had one border to cross, but decided to leave it all at home as it was too fucking loud. Left the weed in his car overnight and took him 4 days to get rid of the smell :cry::cry::cry: Fucking pussy ;)

And I really don't have the will or energy chasing some bud now at 10:30pm in the town I have left 3 years ago. Would also need to sit in the car again and drive around which is a no-go.

mancdank

mancdank

I crossed the borders for 5 times in the past 2 week and really didn't wanna jeopardize our hollydays over a few grams of weed. And stupid enough not to leave some at my folks which I usually do. Actually took 3g with me from the last harvest, 3 different strains, just the testers, but gave it all to my buddy in the end. He said he'd take it all with him as we were on the same island at the same time and he only had one border to cross, but decide to leve it all at home as it was too fucking loud. Left the weed in his car overnight and took him 4 days to get rid of the smell :cry::cry::cry: Fucking pussy ;)

And I really don't have the will or energy chasing some bud now at 10:30pm in the town I have left 3 years ago. Would also need to sit in the car again and drive around which is a no-go.
U need smelly proof bags :) that 3 gram would have lasted me until around 8pm at best on the 1st night maybe not a good thing but it is what it is i guess

Toaster79

Toaster79

U need smelly proof bags :) that 3 gram would have lasted me until around 8pm at best on the 1st night maybe not a good thing but it is what it is i guess

It would have lasted me two weeks. After all I did go with the family and not with my buddies. If it was a road trip with some of my guys, we most likely wouldn't reach the coast before we would be out and it's a 2.5 hours ride.

mancdank

mancdank

It would have lasted me two weeks. After all I did go with the family and not with my buddies. If it was a road trip with some of my guys, we most likely wouldn't reach the coast before we would be out and it's a 2.5 hours ride.
We smoked over an Oz between 3 of us driving back from Spain in 28 hours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom