The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Ended up with 192g dried and trimmed bud and 40.5g trim, autos yielded another 30g of bud. Trim was nothing but sugar leaves and popcorn which I usually leave and jar it up all together. So basically around 263g on this run with approximately 270W of light. New lights, new strains and new environment. Not too shabby. There's still some +50% space for improvements if not more. I think I can double those numbers with the biggest yielder and some fine tuning.

Toaster79

Toaster79

PTxDH #2

20160807 195152

No sacks or beans found. Smells floral minty with hints of berries.

PTxDH #1

20160807 190707

Found 3 or 4 sacks, no beans. Smells of dry blueberries.

707HBxDH

20160807 175712

Found sacks and beans. Smells somehow creamy and fuely, hard to describe, with some citrus in the background.

GSC #2

20160807 173559

Found some sacks prior to harvest but none at trim. Also no seeds. Smells fuely and of some old gym shoes with hints of tangerines and dough.

GSC #1

20160807 165254

No sacks or seeds. Smells of tangerines and nothing else.

Skywalker Kush

20160807 163205

No sacks or seeds. Smells like kush, earthy and citric.

whitebob

whitebob

happy sunday just!!!!! need some drying help guys if possible, trying to maximise flavour any tips or just how you do it would be awesome...temps /rh/ and all that jazz....

G gnome

G gnome

Ended up with 192g dried and trimmed bud and 40.5g trim, autos yielded another 30g of bud. Trim was nothing but sugar leaves and popcorn which I usually leave and jar it up all together. So basically around 263g on this run with approximately 270W of light. New lights, new strains and new environment. Not too shabby. There's still some +50% space for improvements if not more. I think I can double those numbers with the biggest yielder and some fine tuning.
Ya cant count leaves and larf toast lol

mancdank

mancdank

Why not? I'm gonna smoke that anyways. At least I did before, now I'm gonna run it through the bags. That sugar trim is just as frosty as the bud, and foliage was removed before.
Looks like u have struggled with heat what temps have u been running at ?

mancdank

mancdank

You sell it all don't you? So why exclude it from the equation.
Back in the early to mid 90s u could sneak in the odd couple of Oz of leaf in a box or maybe a few not so sneaky big buds hiding nearly just as big twig in the middle but these days it's a real different story here in the UK or at least it is with my guys if there's a little leaf or twig they want it for practically nothing for some reason they think if it's got a little of each they want £20+ knocking off per Oz. I don't know what the market is like where u are or any 1 else for that matter but that is how it is in manc

mancdank

mancdank

24-30°C lights on. Rh 45-60%
U wanna try and drop that temp a little Bro or if u can't move the shade up a little or better still if your able turn down the wattage. My best weights and quality have been when the room never gets above 80f and no lower than 65f

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom