The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

The only bone I've ever broken was my ankle, the outer bone just above the joint. Luckily it stayed in place so 2 screws took care of that. But bones don't hurt once ripped a ligament or a muscle.

Oh toes and edges. One simply must love the combination. Always brings a tear in me eye.

Toaster79

Toaster79

No wonder I'm not catching any trichs in my bags. It's all still there:

20160812 234717

But it did make one awesome tea that smells of berries. Plants will love it

20160812 123419

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Bet it was right bastard lol especially if u had an itch under the cast! My mrs dad broke his and bis tibea and fibea fuck knows how u spell em but both bones in his leg, on a 3ft high scaffold i trapped his foot and bang, he severed his main artery and nearly bled out cuz he was on his own, any way when he came out of hospital he had like a huge big frame all around his leg with pins sticking in and shit! Proper nasty lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

No wonder I'm not catching any trichs in my bags. It's all still there:

View attachment 625061

But it did make one awesome tea that smells of berries. Plants will love it

View attachment 625062
Lol, next time use shit loads of ice so u cant even stir it then after an hour u shud be able to stir it must of not been cold enuf mate, but yeh at least the girls got a good drink! Did u drink any i think its really nice

G gnome

G gnome

Theres an alarming amount of excellent music that has been steadily comin outta england for 50+ years and u guys wanta listen to music my kids cud make on toy r us brand instruments haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom