The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

I have no idea, but that trim was cryspy when it came off the plant and the rH was sitting at 40%, bud on the other hand was perfect, dry, firm and sticky. Easy to brake but not falling apart in to crumbs. Half way cured.

Are you serious you had no returns ???
Next time try this when trimming plant take all larf buds and trimmings place into garbage bag and into freezer wet
When your ready to make bubble hash take it out and throw it in the ice water
when you start off i mix and let sit in ice water 2 = 3 hrs stirring occasionally , I will even drain and add more ice its needs to be really cold water so trichs fall off
My guess is water was not cold enough, you might not of kept it in long enough , or there was not much there to begin with

Toaster79

Toaster79

Oh, good ole King Crimson. Love that band.

You can hear a lot of influence from UK and US bands in the music of ex YU space in the '70s. Check that second video I posted. Musicans had more or less academic education and as you probably noticed music has high ammount of jazz elements. The sound was also a bit different but amazing. The combination of telecaster, hammonds, flute and violine is just amazing, like a mix of It's a beautiful day and Jethro tull.

mancdank

mancdank

Lol I do there shit the lead singer is a bit of a geezer but there music is cap imo :)

G gnome

G gnome

Oh, good ole King Crimson. Love that band.

You can hear a lot of influence from UK and US bands in the music of ex YU space in the '70s. Check that second video I posted. Musicans had more or less academic education and as you probably noticed music has high ammount of jazz elements. The sound was also a bit different but amazing. The combination of telecaster, hammonds, flute and violine is just amazing, like a mix of It's a beautiful day and Jethro tull.
Very jazzy indeed haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom