The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Pfff there was no hunting or "selections" with the nepoji.3 females,2 of which were of keeper quality,the best of those two is what was passed out.
Iv got a couple o em going atm but i too over vegged my plants and iv had to put them off to the side so they dont get burned from the light as if they were directly underneath the tops would be burnt to hell as theyr above the light were they are.still lookin good though.
If your looking for a good yeilding fuely og for commercial purposes it would do well.its no amnesia or blue dream to b sure but for such a nice tasting og its not too shabby.
Bro your under selling it its absolute fire

G gnome

G gnome

Pfff there was no hunting or "selections" with the nepoji.3 females,2 of which were of keeper quality,the best of those two is what was passed out.
Iv got a couple o em going atm but i too over vegged my plants and iv had to put them off to the side so they dont get burned from the light as if they were directly underneath the tops would be burnt to hell as theyr above the light were they are.still lookin good though.
If your looking for a good yeilding fuely og for commercial purposes it would do well.its no amnesia or blue dream to b sure but for such a nice tasting og its not too shabby.

What kinda gpw u gettin on that nepoji?

Limonene

Limonene

It's got density and big buds, definitely a good yielder for an OG varietal. It looks like one of those rare strains that will appeal to every smoker.

G gnome

G gnome

Nepali im assuming is from nepal and og kush is from the hindu kush mountain range that ranges from Afghanistan to Pakistan.....

Thats where my mind went with the whole thing haha

I mean if its dank obviously it dont make a difference in the world. get it? Haha

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 2950
cookies and cream13 (or maybe disco biscuit)
IMG 2954
gg4

whitebob

whitebob

Sounds like fun! I particularly love Snowdonia and a village called Beddgelert, which has a very sad story attached to its name....
According to legend, the stone monument in the field marks the resting place of 'Gelert', the faithful hound of the medieval Welsh Prince Llewelyn the Great.

The story, as written on the tombstone reads:

"In the 13th century Llewelyn, prince of North Wales, had a palace at Beddgelert. One day he went hunting without Gelert, ‘The Faithful Hound’, who was unaccountably absent.

On Llewelyn's return the truant, stained and smeared with blood, joyfully sprang to meet his master. The prince alarmed hastened to find his son, and saw the infant's cot empty, the bedclothes and floor covered with blood.

The frantic father plunged his sword into the hound's side, thinking it had killed his heir. The dog's dying yell was answered by a child's cry.

Llewelyn searched and discovered his boy unharmed, but nearby lay the body of a mighty wolf which Gelert had slain. The prince filled with remorse is said never to have smiled again. He buried Gelert here".
mate thats some harsh shit.. i love my hounds greyhounds and all sight hounds,, i have a spanish ibizan hound at the mo... couldn't imagine doing that to my hound but have a kid too so understand why you would... brought a tear to my eye..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom