The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Thx man. Got to say I'm not a fan of the glue, gonna ditch it after this run. Much prefer g13, Chemdog D, nepoji and pretty much everything else I'm growing right now

Yeah agreed. I Just use it for the stuff that takes up 80% of your trimming time and only makes up 20% of the weight
Don't give up on the glue just yet ime with it weeks 7 to 9 are the most impressive and even stems that are like shoe laces have kinda impressive buds on them don't get me wrong though imo nepoji for the win and I can't comment on the rest because I haven't run em but tbh I was kinda looking at the glue thinking I can't really see what all the fuss is about but that soon changed

G gnome

G gnome

Don't give up on the glue just yet ime with it weeks 7 to 9 are the most impressive and even stems that are like shoe laces have kinda impressive buds on them don't get me wrong though imo nepoji for the win and I can't comment on the rest because I haven't run em but tbh I was kinda looking at the glue thinking I can't really see what all the fuss is about but that soon changed

I dont get i guys....glue is a badass.....its firing kn all cylinders. ...its got it all

mancdank

mancdank

Pix now!!!!!
Lol your guna have to wait a day or so but I think even u might be impressed with this 1 :) will did a real fine job with them beans theyve all got that kinda Chemmy poison smell but something else there I can't put my finger on I can't wait to smoke the fucker any way and I've kept a clone from each female for back up none have any signs of hermie or any other issues come to think of it good stable strong looking plants so far :)

G gnome

G gnome

Lol your guna have to wait a day or so but I think even u might be impressed with this 1 :) will did a real fine job with them beans theyve all got that kinda Chemmy poison smell but something else there I can't put my finger on I can't wait to smoke the fucker any way and I've kept a clone from each female for back up none have any signs of hermie or any other issues come to think of it good stable strong looking plants so far :)

Ur buddy in spain must be a real good grower hahah

Limonene

Limonene

On yeah I know it packs out late, I've grown it before. I just don't see what the fuss is about, much preferred @william76 cut of illuminati stardawg tbh. But everyone else prefers the gg4 on this forum. My pals weren't impressed by the gg4 either however when I sent a few bits to people outside of my circle they loved it. Definitely not running it again though.

G gnome

G gnome

How yr dog Limo? Back to 100% i hope

Mines really hittin his stride in his golden yrs.....haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom