The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

how often do you give the gene pool a refresh with your girls.. does potency and vigour diminish after a while taking cuttings from cuttings... do people keep mothers still? or not for long? I've only ever gone from seed unfortunately hopefully get to try some cuttings next time,with the help of a fellow farmer.:ninja::shockedninja: seeds are too unpredictable... or have been for me any who...
it depends on the strain, things can diminish or they can improve. I found gnomes g13 which i believe is at least 20 years old was the first strain to root in my prop and it grows like the clappers. But our old g bud we were growing about 18 years ago took a nose dive after about 10 years.

whitebob

whitebob

it depends on the strain, things can diminish or they can improve. I found gnomes g13 which i believe is at least 20 years old was the first strain to root in my prop and it grows like the clappers. But our old g bud we were growing about 18 years ago took a nose dive after about 10 years.
cool thanks for the info my father in law had his own strain that he grew for years but it slowly died a death i think his mate carried it on till about 15 years.. showing your age though dude:eyepiece: 15 years ago i was still a teenager...:D

Limonene

Limonene

cool thanks for the info my father in law had his own strain that he grew for years but it slowly died a death i think his mate carried it on till about 15 years.. showing your age though dude:eyepiece: 15 years ago i was still a teenager...:D
put the plant outside for a summer, you'd be surprised

Limonene

Limonene

I dont know,maybe she dont like me!,just wont stack for me like she should, good yield,great smoke,and good results,just not as good as i think they should be,buds are biger on the s1s iv got,and denser,ran them for a good while b4 i got the clone only,maybe thats why i expected more,76
Ive not run the s1 but yeah i feel the same, absolutely nothing wrong the clone we have but its just lacking that extra something special

G gnome

G gnome

Im with gnome on the cornflour i use it to thicken lots of sauces, 2 spoons mixed in cold water then dump in tje sauce...job done makes.it real nice! Handed my notice on today im going back on the black top more money but think im gonna have to knock weed on the head wish me luck lol
Go get em bud!!!! Carpe diem!!!

Good cooks don't need cornflour!
Ur right but that doesn't mean it dont help.......

It's not gg4 but I can't complain over this one either

View attachment 632370 View attachment 632379
View attachment 632390
Nice toast!!!

G gnome

G gnome

Defo does. And some other undesirable traits like herming. But the smoke is fucking amazing. And the terps man. Pure berries on one pheno and floral mint on the other.

Do u know of anyone else who has grown the dirty harry?

Hate to say it but its a relief to hear u say they hermed on u too.....validating hahahahah

I had a few that didnt herm....outta the ones that didnt i chose thw best one then i ran it again and it hermed the 2nd time urgh!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Do u know of anyone else who has grown the dirty harry?

Hate to say it but its a relief to hear u say they hermed on u too.....validating hahahahah

I had a few that didnt herm....outta the ones that didnt i chose thw best one then i ran it again and it hermed the 2nd time urgh!

Except you and pops, no. But pops grew your cut so that doesn't count either. I actually didn't get any girls from the seeds I popped so I can't say i grew Dirty Harry itself but I did grew both Purple Trainwreck and 707 Headband and jad none issues whatsoever with them and they were grown under even worse conditions.

G gnome

G gnome

Except you and pops, no. But pops grew your cut so that doesn't count either. I actually didn't get any girls from the seeds I popped so I can't say i grew Dirty Harry itself but I did grew both Purple Trainwreck and 707 Headband and jad none issues whatsoever with them and they were grown under even worse conditions.
How many dh did u crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom