The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
whitebob

whitebob

what a fucking day, :sweating: loading the child and dog into the car for the school run. turn my back dog fucks off.. into the woods.. great! look for dog with child in tow up stupidly steep road behind my house to the woods... no sign.. see person from house half way up hill. "yes saw your dog she ran past me like lightning into the woods" great.. leave dog in the woods to take child to school... wife comes home from work to help search ( thats one day pay gone for the wife ).. these woods also happen to be MOD firing range... spend no joke 5 hours walking said woods with whistle in hand and bellowing.... MOD warden appears... oops! " you know your not meant to be up here this far they are firing today", "yes sorry mate but i've lost my dog and she's more important..." i said.. "you should be ok" he said "its the snipers today out long range practicing". "well hopefully they can see well enough to not shoot me or my dog" i said with a chuckle... with that he drove away warning me that as long as i stay north of the track i should be fine... 20 mins later bump into him again.. "i've seen your dog, tried to get her but she bolted in that direction". "yes she's terrified of people you probably won't be able to catch her". i continue my search on foot.. receive a phone call from the wife no more than 10 mins later " babe quick she's been seen on the main road running with traffic" she said.. "fuck" i said "I'm on my way". bearing in mind my dog has managed to travel about 3 miles in that 10 minutes which i then had to run through the woods, still in my work boots. jump in my car which was at my house then drive the 2 miles towards my nearest town where she was last seen.. No dog.. fuck... whistling shouting,then noticed traffic stopping on the road, people getting out... they see me and ask if i was looking for a dog... jump into random strangers van and drive after her down the road.... thankfully a friend,probably one of the only people she will approach apart from me came down the road in his car saw her jumped out grabbed her and stuck her in the boot of his car....( thats another day pay gone for me) lost my fucking pipe in the woods didn't eat anything all day ran through woods for 5 hours covering about 6 miles....... now have very tired sore dog... I'm very tired and sore, wifes in a mood. so much for thursday. hope friday is less adventurous. :speechless:

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 3760
Gnome 13 @G gnome dense as a mancdank

whitebob

whitebob

yea i need a new pipe ! any ideas folks ?
journey pipe all the way cool as a bong easy to clean but make sure you get either journey pipe or journey pipe2 but not 3 as have heard bad things about their use of coating... its a metal pipe had mine for about four years feel lost without it..:smoking:

whitebob

whitebob

would anyone be able to explain the difference between gavita lights and normal hps if there is any... and what all the 400v stuff is all about.. I'm not electrically minded but am practical so just need the low down...cheers muckers.... :smoking: happy saturday

mancdank

mancdank

would anyone be able to explain the difference between gavita lights and normal hps if there is any... and what all the 400v stuff is all about.. I'm not electrically minded but am practical so just need the low down...cheers muckers.... :smoking: happy saturday
I recently done a side by side my advice to u is don't get them hoods too close doesn't matter what type of 400v u use. I was always was told in college when learning the basics look at the voltage like the pressure in a pipe and the amps being what ever is being pushed so barring this in mind I asked the question and was told it was about spectrum this my friend is Bullshit I ran a 400v next to a normal lumitek 230v and the 1s with the 400v was defo airier but bigger than the 230v but the 230v buds were rock hard so this being said my thoughts were correct I advise a minimum of 24" on a 600w

whitebob

whitebob

cool
I recently done a side by side my advice to u is don't get them hoods too close doesn't matter what type of 400v u use. I was always was told in college when learning the basics look at the voltage like the pressure in a pipe and the amps being what ever is being pushed so barring this in mind I asked the question and was told it was about spectrum this my friend is Bullshit I ran a 400v next to a normal lumitek 230v and the 1s with the 400v was defo airier but bigger than the 230v but the 230v buds were rock hard so this being said my thoughts were correct I advise a minimum of 24" on a 600w
awesome thanks dude they look a bit uber for my set up anyway to be honest and I've got restricted ceiling height of 6 ft at its tallest down to not a lot at the sides as I'm in a loft (not whilst typing but my girls are) i think i shall stick to my trusty 600 hps seems to be doing well thus far...:eyepiece:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom