Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Get yourself some growroom glasses...
lumii_growroom_glasses_1__25667_zoom.jpg
Bro wtf not a single ganja plant in this pic:badboy:

whitebob

whitebob

Hey people noob grower from U.K. Mainly autos at moment but gonna start on the big girls soon how's everyone doing
don't be fooled I've got an auto at the mo that is over 6 ft and would have been taller if i hadn't broken her neck and tied her down didn't bother her one bit... auto mazar by dutch passion i think.. what a beast..

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The bud size for a grade like this is real impressive tbh all the colas were like rounders bats it's getting a 10/10 from me and my guys
Guess what I did.i unintentionally bloomed all my cuts out like a tit.i thought I had one-I did have one but what I didn't notice was I'd left it in a too small cup o soil and it got root bound and started throwing pistils all over the place and from experience I know they grow like revegges after that.glad u all like it so much

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hey people noob grower from U.K. Mainly autos at moment but gonna start on the big girls soon how's everyone doing
Welcomme!
Yes ditch the autos on your next grow.get some good seeds if u don't already have em.
I never really liked autos.if u don't get the pot size right you lose yield.if there's problems that slow down growth during veg u lose yield.i prefer to b able to veg until the right size b4 bloom.
But for a noob autos will at least give u some grow experience.

whitebob

whitebob

Welcomme!
Yes ditch the autos on your next grow.get some good seeds if u don't already have em.
I never really liked autos.if u don't get the pot size right you lose yield.if there's problems that slow down growth during veg u lose yield.i prefer to b able to veg until the right size b4 bloom.
ditto.. i only keep one or two autos going all the time for a bit of different persie. an oz or 2 off a plant just sat in the corner of the room is a bonus in my opinion. but the regular girls will always steal the show...:D

mancdank

mancdank

Guess what I did.i unintentionally bloomed all my cuts out like a tit.i thought I had one-I did have one but what I didn't notice was I'd left it in a too small cup o soil and it got root bound and started throwing pistils all over the place and from experience I know they grow like revegges after that.glad u all like it so much
Lol good job I managed to get some cuts from a gaff I forgot I had any nepoji in :) also did u really just mention the root bound through pots too small lol :)

C

Corpzie82

Welcomme!
Yh they can be a pain in the arse but very true about the experience with them so what sort of strain is best for a noob to start off is it better from seeds or clones ?

C

Corpzie82

ditto.. i only keep one or two autos going all the time for a bit of different persie. an oz or 2 off a plant just sat in the corner of the room is a bonus in my opinion. but the regular girls will always steal the show...:D
Yh that's why I started growing autos quick turnaround so always had a bit of smoke but can't wait to try my hand at the big girls finally found the Bute's I like biobizz these work with regular girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom