The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

That's funny because I always think you're a proper dick :)
Is Toasters article stinging you're rectum?
And toasters arse hole is like a wizards sleave any 1 who thinks root bounding a plant is a fuckin idiot simple!

mancdank

mancdank

Start reding the right stuff. Might change you life to a better one.
Just because something is writen doesn't make it right does it. I'm guna ask u a proper simple question. Have u ever seen the bad effects of a root bound plant ??? Now toaster in the grand scheme of things your fairly new to growing and tbh your probably a real good grower for the amount of time u have been doing it your not afraid of trying new equipment and your always trying to make improvements but belive me when I say root bounding is bad and for every article u post that tells u there's good things about it theres another 100 that will tell u it's bad. I have seen the negative effects with my own eyes not some bs I've read some where this is real world. And limo if your so adamant that root bounding is the way forward why do u use root pouches that stop this and why don't u just use party cups and feed them 20 times a day ??? Now no more bs on the subject it's boring beating u guys up over the same shit

Limonene

Limonene

Just because something is writen doesn't make it right does it. I'm guna ask u a proper simple question. Have u ever seen the bad effects of a root bound plant ??? Now toaster in the grand scheme of things your fairly new to growing and tbh your probably a real good grower for the amount of time u have been doing it your not afraid of trying new equipment and your always trying to make improvements but belive me when I say root bounding is bad and for every article u post that tells u there's good things about it theres another 100 that will tell u it's bad. I have seen the negative effects with my own eyes not some bs I've read some where this is real world. And limo if your so adamant that root bounding is the way forward why do u use root pouches that stop this and why don't u just use party cups and feed them 20 times a day ??? Now no more bs on the subject it's boring beating u guys up over the same shit
You're consistent?! Do me a favor. You change your tune every 5 minutes when u feel the argument is going over your head. This whole debate started with you saying you put your plants into big pots just before u flip which any experienced grower will tell you is lame! You're lame. Lame lame lame. Lame.

mancdank

mancdank

You're consistent?! Do me a favor. You change your tune every 5 minutes when u feel the argument is going over your head. This whole debate started with you saying you put your plants into big pots just before u flip which any experienced grower will tell you is lame! You're lame. Lame lame lame. Lame.
Nope I said I transplant a week before I flip and ime that is plenty for the roots to find there way u said it's good to root bound and that my friend is Bullshit!

G gnome

G gnome

I actually transplant the day i flip haha......ive done so for 15yrs now....i do admit that ideally i wud transplant b4 that ive never had a big nuff veg rm to accommodate larger pots.....

Toaster79

Toaster79

The only downside of a rootbound ülant I've seen so far is the plant had to be fed constantly, several times a day an most important, roots needed to be moist all the time. And that was in soil which I started treating just like coco except for the pH. The upside was the plant grew at a ridiculous rate. So I left that plant dry out only once for half a day and the plant was dead the day after no matter how hard I tried to bring it back. That same plant was in a 0.8l pot and grew at a higher rate than my other plants in 12l pots that got fed every other day. This just confirms the explanation in that post I quoted and the findings in the thread I linked where the post is also comming from. It also explains why there's no salt build up in the medium.

You should really read everything in that thread before you start calling people names and what not.

I'm not trying to bash you or anything, just trying to open your eyes and have a look out of the box.

Toaster79

Toaster79

IMG 20160515 170401

This was 4 weeks before I killed that plant. Never transplanted.

mancdank

mancdank

The only downside of a rootbound ülant I've seen so far is the plant had to be fed constantly, several times a day an most important, roots needed to be moist all the time. And that was in soil which I started treating just like coco except for the pH. The upside was the plant grew at a ridiculous rate. So I left that plant dry out only once for half a day and the plant was dead the day after no matter how hard I tried to bring it back. That same plant was in a 0.8l pot and grew at a higher rate than my other plants in 12l pots that got fed every other day. This just confirms the explanation in that post I quoted and the findings in the thread I linked where the post is also comming from. It also explains why there's no salt build up in the medium.

You should really read everything in that thread before you start calling people names and what not.

I'm not trying to bash you or anything, just trying to open your eyes and have a look out of the box.
Auto flowering is a quite common result in plants that have been root bound also usually 1st signs are slow growth hard woodie stems nodes unusually close all amounts to 1 thing un healthy plants now don't get me twisted I ain't saying u need a 100 ltr pot for a single plant but the theory of smaller the better is wrong as is too big it's all about that sweet spot.

mancdank

mancdank

U might wanna do some reading your self mate I've been at this game a very long time if u don't wanna belive me do some more reading and come back to me u will find everything I have ever said is 100% I'm also not trying to be a dick but just trying to put u straight on a few things that u have either been mis informed or understood what it's sayin in a diffrent way than intended I have experience in this and have seen with my own eyes not some theory that has been stated so take it how ever u want

Screenshot 2016 10 04 17 02 51
Screenshot 2016 10 04 17 03 11
Screenshot 2016 10 04 17 03 26
mancdank

mancdank

Also I've had a little read of them threads and saying that the size of pot is 100% the reason for getting a extra 50% is either the pots that was being used are wrong or there was some other factor that was missed IMHO if u want all year round crops u have to spend big or your at the mercy of mother nature especially in climates like the UK your always guna have your ups and downs with the way the temps can drop and rise so dramatically in the time in takes to get a crop out. At the end of the day this is a subject where nobody can ever say they know everything but on this occasion with this particular part of it I know enough to say root bounding your plants is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom