• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

soon mate, was in a rush today.

When you mount it, turn it up and behind you in the corner between the wall and the ceiling, or maybe even in the corner of the tent, with the white little card like thingy poking out to block the direct lighting. You'll get much more even spread of light but still directional. The shadows will be much softer this way so you don't have that sharp cut off of light. If the light still looks too sharp to you use a diffuser. Then play with the settings to get an even exposure.

whitebob

whitebob

Yes.it takes a wee bit too long for me to do again.
out of curiosity did you do it the nug buckets way or the slightly modified 'nebulas' way think its called...??? the second way is supposed to be a lot quicker. I'm thinking of giving it ago next time round.. had success with scrog in the past. and have heard good things about mainlining.. thanks Mr Bee..:smoking:

G gnome

G gnome

I really don't see the point of mainlining and scrogging for ppl who grow a cpl plants for personal use. Veggin that long is a total waste of time unless ur tryjng to stay under a specific plant count and is best suited for growers who are trying to maximize yields while following legal guidelines for plant counts. I mean, if ur doin it just for fun and curiosity then go for it but it is by no means an efficient method in regards to use of resources such as space, time, nutrients and electric consumption. Id rather be usin my precious watts and space for growin buds not vegging plants.

G gnome

G gnome

out of curiosity did you do it the nug buckets way or the slightly modified 'nebulas' way think its called...??? the second way is supposed to be a lot quicker. I'm thinking of giving it ago next time round.. had success with scrog in the past. and have heard good things about mainlining.. thanks Mr Bee..:smoking:

^^^^^^

whitebob

whitebob

thats cool thanks dude your right on the money.. I'm trying to find most efficient way of growing in my slightly awkward space scrogging worked well but took along time like you said.. the one girl i topped once and then flipped would have been my best plant to date apart from she's gotten a bit tall... and much quicker having only topped once... just need that speed keeping them low till the end... I'm thinking sog possibly but then run the risk of getting to tall again... make it harder for myself growing things I've not grown before so have no idea what the stretch is going to be like... ;) but haven't found anything that i truly want to keep forever:p i going to have a read of some of your stuff to see how your doing it gnome..

G gnome

G gnome

thats cool thanks dude your right on the money.. I'm trying to find most efficient way of growing in my slightly awkward space scrogging worked well but took along time like you said.. the one girl i topped once and then flipped would have been my best plant to date apart from she's gotten a bit tall... and much quicker having only topped once... just need that speed keeping them low till the end... I'm thinking sog possibly but then run the risk of getting to tall again... make it harder for myself growing things I've not grown before so have no idea what the stretch is going to be like... ;) but haven't found anything that i truly want to keep forever:p i going to have a read of some of your stuff to see how your doing it gnome..
Well, if ur tryin to find an efficient method mainlining aint it....

Thats how i do it....top once and flip...i usually only veg for 2-4 weeks from clone depending on strain and as u mentioned stretch......imo ur much better off w a plantlet style method ESPECIALLY if ur still searchin for that special girl....u can run thru more plants faster thus increasin ur odds of finding them hot phenos.....

@Mr Bee has a somewhat unique method of toppin plants that u might find works for u.....he tops em just b4 flip so that they dont stretch so much....u shud talk to em about it....hes real good at makin big things happen in lil spaces....i myself want plants to stretch. ...i find the more they wanna stretch the bigger they yield......
Check out my thread bud....

whitebob

whitebob

Well, if ur tryin to find an efficient method mainlining aint it....

Thats how i do it....top once and flip...i usually only veg for 2-4 weeks from clone depending on strain and as u mentioned stretch......imo ur much better off w a plantlet style method ESPECIALLY if ur still searchin for that special girl....u can run thru more plants faster thus increasin ur odds of finding them hot phenos.....

@Mr Bee has a somewhat unique method of toppin plants that u might find works for u.....he tops em just b4 flip so that they dont stretch so much....u shud talk to em about it....hes real good at makin big things happen in lil spaces....i myself want plants to stretch. ...i find the more they wanna stretch the bigger they yield......
Check out my thread bud....
will do thanks dude!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom