The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Iv no idea.what pissed me off was there was actually stuff marked outta stock on the website but what I ordered wasn't one of em.if I do get it refunded I will give your man a bell.
Store that number mate u will struggle getting anything cheaper and he will never bullshit u like that if he ain't got it he will tell u straight he's waiting or even outsource just to look after u :) he's a wholesaler so got his own containers coming over mention me and u will be on wholesale prices

mancdank

mancdank

It's fucking showing off is what it is.i mean how much weed would it take to make 30g of shatter?a decent bit I would imagine.a few oz of primo atleast or fuckin Loadsa trim.
That would deffo kill me.
He would have been sick as a dog lol that shatter shit has nearly killed me in the past like really killed me so I'm reluctant the next time I tried it I had some little angry spanish police dragging me out of the car shouting shit I couldn't understand so needles to say I'm in no rush for any more :) but I belive it's becoming real popular I know a few guys doing these pop up coffee shops that do real well with it

whitebob

whitebob

yey its taken nearly two weeks but two of my first ever cuttings have got little fury roots coming out of the cubes and my wilting girl seems to have picked up, was over watered a tad,using different coco think its holding a bit more moisture than my last...popped heat mat under her to help her dry out a bit and she's looking good all flipped to flower now just the waiting game.... i love this bit..:D one love to all on the farm..

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Oops forgot the pics.wats in the pics is the reason i forgot....(and i know theres a wee bit o plant material stuck to em.i foolishly had both bits sitting on my skin up board wen i was making a spliff and a wee bit o plant material has got stuck to the out side of both bits.
20161222 152334
20161222 151530
20161222 151258
20161222 151247

mancdank

mancdank

20161204 125415
20161204 144042
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

mancdank

mancdank

Were did u get that box?looks like u got a decent bit from that.and dry seive too boot!i prefer dry seive over bubble any day.
It was a compartment out of my pals skinning up box and when we put it through there wasn't much leaf left in there it was all the dust at the bottom of the tub that we trim into ended up getting 28.7 g in total not too bad considering shit like this usually goes in the bin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom