• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

IMG 4826
Kimbo kush shorter pheno looking pretty advanced for day 12. Can see she will be an 8 weeker

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'm going seeing the guy at tea time I will get the details off him for u I know it wasn't mega expensive maybe about £40 ish I will find out for sure though
Iv found some good uns online.theres cheap ones and more expensive ones.i may indulge after new year.as I say I much prefer dry seive.
I'd love to give that rosin a bash but I'm not going to buy a rig just to try it as I'm not really to fussed about bho and it can't b too different except tastes better.iv heard it's as good or even better than any top quality hash-hand rubbed or otherwise.the flavours supposedly the bomb.amazing how just some crack pot sitting with his mrs hair straighteners fucking about has evolved into what it is now.
Iv seen people make bubble hash then make that into rosin and I just thought that was kinda pointless as the tastes already pretty much lost in the making of the bubble

Last edited:
mancdank

mancdank

Iv found some good uns online.theres cheap ones and more expensive ones.i may indulge after new year.as I say I much prefer dry seive.
I'd love to give that rosin a bash but I'm not going to buy a rig just to try it as I'm not really to fussed about bho and it can't b too different except tastes better.iv heard it's as good or even better than any top quality hash-hand rubbed or otherwise.the flavours supposedly the bomb.amazing how just some crack pot sitting with his mrs hair straighteners fucking about has evolved into what it is now.
Iv seen people make bubble hash then make that into rosin and I just thought that was kinda pointless as the tastes already pretty much lost in the making of the bubble
It's the cheaper make that this guy has my other mate has a similar 1 but twice as expensive and the sieve part is no where near as good

mancdank

mancdank

Yeah thanks I have 2 phenos and I like the look of both of em.
Shrooms wad saying the other day that he runs his 11/13 and it brings some amazing colours out that just aren't there on 12/12 he also said there's no change in flower time or quantity maybe drop him a pm. him and alaskind have probably grown the most impressive kimbos I've seen and I've been lurking this strain for a while now

Limonene

Limonene

Watch for the color change around day 28...she'll start with little spikes of purple in the tops.
Yes pal. I have 2 phenos. Only popped 3 seeds. 1 has displayed purple stems from the start and is squatter in structure. Gonna make big buds and finish quick I think. The other is bigger and slightly more open. Will yield more I think. I really like them both at the moment.
Not often I grow anything with such a classic indica structure these days.

Limonene

Limonene

Shrooms wad saying the other day that he runs his 11/13 and it brings some amazing colours out that just aren't there on 12/12 he also said there's no change in flower time or quantity maybe drop him a pm. him and alaskind have probably grown the most impressive kimbos I've seen and I've been lurking this strain for a while now
Yes I know I've read it. They looked great. I'd never go 11/13 on my first run with a strain though, I'll leave that for later. I've been advocating 11/13 to you for ages man. Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom