The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Good on you man lookin after that fella.

Two of my lads grow outdoor and are getting their plants from me. There's only one rule from my side and that is Igor gets half the harvest. I really don't give a fuck what they do with the rest as long as the poor fuck is sorted out. And I'm always taking some of me headstash with me extra for him. The only problemnis the border i have to cross to bring him some with. He's more of a fighter than all of us together and that's the least he deserves. The life fucked him over enough in the first place.

Northern LED

Northern LED

hello fellow farmers - I am Northern Led, and as my name suggests I have moved over to the Led side.
I have been looking at NFT's thread and was impressed with his skills, I have only grown in soil and as organic as possible,currently have some AK47 fruiting , still got a bit to go, I joined to get an over view of NFT or Aeroponic's as I see it as the way forward , fewer plants big yeilds.
any input you may have with regard to these methods would be gratefully received.

mancdank

mancdank

hello fellow farmers - I am Northern Led, and as my name suggests I have moved over to the Led side.
I have been looking at NFT's thread and was impressed with his skills, I have only grown in soil and as organic as possible,currently have some AK47 fruiting , still got a bit to go, I joined to get an over view of NFT or Aeroponic's as I see it as the way forward , fewer plants big yeilds.
any input you may have with regard to these methods would be gratefully received.
Imho I would lean towards drip systems with coco if done correct u will get the yield and speed of growth of hydro and the safety net of soil. I've found when shit goes south in hydro it does it at lightening speed and unless your a skilled experienced gardener who can see the real early signs u will probably struggle. What sort of area are u needing to cover ?

mancdank

mancdank

Imho I would lean towards drip systems with coco if done correct u will get the yield and speed of growth of hydro and the safety net of soil. I've found when shit goes south in hydro it does it at lightening speed and unless your a skilled experienced gardener who can see the real early signs u will probably struggle. What sort of area are u needing to cover ?
Also I've never seen a led pull the weights that are possible with hps most that I know that have tried have moved away back to hps so seeing this I've never took the plunge my self have u got any pics ?

Northern LED

Northern LED

I had HPS for years,got 2x Budmaster GOD's with 9 light panels, grew an auto mazer from seed to finish 10 weeks 120g dry ,grew a ak47 250g ,never got near that with HPS 150g at best, but then again I'm not the most careful gardener hense using soil which is more forgiving.
I have 4 more AK's in flower about 3 weeks in ,I veg'd them for 4 weeks and they are trees now.
I understand hydro is more time consuming , but after seeing NFT's thread I have to try it.
I have a 4m x 2.4 x 2.1 m high space I have used auto pots but want to try hydroponics or aeroponics, I will build my own tanks and spray system , I have a tri meter (EC,PH,Temp) not sure what the EC should read using this set up.
My plan is for 6 or 8 plants with a square meter each.

C

Cookimonsta

Hi this is my first grow in uk. I got 10 clones from my friend he said they are super silver haze but that is all the information I have on them. They are under ttwo 600w how lights They are growing in coco and I used canna a+b and rhizoctonic through veg and use a+b, boost and molasses during flower. The temps are 25 degrees lights on an 16.5 degree Celsius lights off. The humidity is 42%. They are in day 42 flower. Will my buds get bigger or get heavier they are frosty and very stinky but just want to no is there much longer to go. And will they thinken up and grow bigger. Any advice will be great
Is there anything I can do at this stage to make quality or yield better.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I will always tell people who are asking which genetics to use to go for an ogee (unless looking for high yeild era).bodhis goji og if u can get it or a lot of people are having success with in house genetics gear.

mancdank

mancdank

Hi this is my first grow in uk. I got 10 clones from my friend he said they are super silver haze but that is all the information I have on them. They are under ttwo 600w how lights They are growing in coco and I used canna a+b and rhizoctonic through veg and use a+b, boost and molasses during flower. The temps are 25 degrees lights on an 16.5 degree Celsius lights off. The humidity is 42%. They are in day 42 flower. Will my buds get bigger or get heavier they are frosty and very stinky but just want to no is there much longer to go. And will they thinken up and grow bigger. Any advice will be great
Is there anything I can do at this stage to make quality or yield better.
Super silver is usually 10 to 11 week mark at least there cuttings so will most probably be all from the same mother so they will all be ready I've popped packs of haze and some looked like they was finishing off at 9 week and others didn't ever look like they was guna finish. Probably best idea would be to ask the guy u got em off and use this as a guide there's a few things than can sway it either way

mancdank

mancdank

any suggestions on which genetics ? I have some incredible bulk ,from dr krippling....not tried them yet ...
What sort of high are u looking for or do u want more of a cash crop ? Your guna have to be a little more specific and I will try my best to point u in the right direction

C

Cookimonsta

Thank you for the reply. I want to get the best quality for the type of environment I have them in. Yield is not as important as the quality. I also want hard rock buds if that is possible. Just let me know if you need me to provide more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom