The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Not much nose yet to be honest. It's the shortest plant in the room but the most eye catching, I can't get my work done cos I keep staring at her lol. Managing to keep a 4°c temp range, feeds are 21°c, got 5000watts, ph and ec are bang on as I'm now on RTW. Gave everything a try of a tea I've heard great things about, biosys it's called.
Usually I like to try and give a little constructive criticism but tbh I ain't got a single word to say. I always thought the shorter stockier ealier to flower were starfighter leaners or at least the 1s I ran were but thunder has a worlds worth of experience with this gear more than me so on that note I will sit hear quietly and patiently waiting to see how she does I've had my eye on kimbo for a while now and always fail to snag a pack

Limonene

Limonene

Usually I like to try and give a little constructive criticism but tbh I ain't got a single word to say. I always thought the shorter stockier ealier to flower were starfighter leaners or at least the 1s I ran were but thunder has a worlds worth of experience with this gear more than me so on that note I will sit hear quietly and patiently waiting to see how she does I've had my eye on kimbo for a while now and always fail to snag a pack
I think the bbk is short and stocky and makes big buds, my other one is taller and more sf dom or a hybrid

Limonene

Limonene

I got manc speechless without any tips to give me? That's the best Christmas present I've EVER had.

mancdank

mancdank

I think the bbk is short and stocky and makes big buds, my other one is taller and more sf dom or a hybrid
I think u will be blown away with how much frost is on these with the fighter genetics biggest problem I had was the nose transferring to the palate all the strawbs have a nose from around 14 days and it just gets stronger but only 1 had the palate too it's guna be good to see what u find tbh when u get a keeper from a pack of exotic gear a keeper it is

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I can't wait to get home to a spliff of nepoji with some bubble hash in and a few bongs-no different than any other day but still
I got the new "a song of ice and fire" book "a world of ice and fire" &a cracking illustrated copy of GOT. the 'woiaf book is awesome.

mancdank

mancdank

I can't wait to get home to a spliff of nepoji with some bubble hash in and a few bongs-no different than any other day but still
I got the new "a song of ice and fire" book "a world of ice and fire" &a cracking illustrated copy of GOT. the 'woiaf book is awesome.
I'm sat here right now smoking a reefa of some nepoji with some dawg dry sieve I've had to re light it about 10 times and I'm not even half way down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom