• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Very nice mank.
I had to laugh this morning.i was up seeing the wee one at her mums and I changed the water on theyr fish tank for em and the Waines mum comes rushing in in a bit of a panic and she says to me "you've over filled the fish tank and the fish can't breath." And I'm confused at first so I ask "what do u mean?"
She says "you've filled the tank up too much and the fish can't breath." By this point I'm totally flummoxed so I ends up saying "what the duck u talking about?" To which she grabs my wrist and marches me to the fish tank and points and says "look!wen u filled up the tank you put in too much water leaving less than an inch until the top of the water and the lid." (The lid has loads of huge spaces in it)
I bust out laughing.she thought the fish needed a big space between the surface and the top o the tank to poke his head above water to breath.hahaha.it seemed pointless to point out that fish get oxygen from the water.
She also asked a while back if "Jesus lived at the same time as the dinosaurs?" And I had a vision of a Jesus type figure riding a t tex

stonestacker

stonestacker

Very nice mank.
I had to laugh this morning.i was up seeing the wee one at her mums and I changed the water on theyr fish tank for em and the Waines mum comes rushing in in a bit of a panic and she says to me "you've over filled the fish tank and the fish can't breath." And I'm confused at first so I ask "what do u mean?"
She says "you've filled the tank up too much and the fish can't breath." By this point I'm totally flummoxed so I ends up saying "what the duck u talking about?" To which she grabs my wrist and marches me to the fish tank and points and says "look!wen u filled up the tank you put in too much water leaving less than an inch until the top of the water and the lid." (The lid has loads of huge spaces in it)
I bust out laughing.she thought the fish needed a big space between the surface and the top o the tank to poke his head above water to breath.hahaha.it seemed pointless to point out that fish get oxygen from the water.
She also asked a while back if "Jesus lived at the same time as the dinosaurs?" And I had a vision of a Jesus type figure riding a t tex
Women, She must have big titeis.

mancdank

mancdank

Very nice mank.
:cry: I've had 1 of my girls ask if fish are water proof lol

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

evening fellas, new to the site so thought i'd say hi

currently finishing up some killerskunk and have some honeysuckle, pineapple chunk and super iced grapefruit in flower

thanks
Hey batfink welcome.
Iv got a pack o killer skunk and I ordered the super iced grapefruit a few years back but I had got em sent to my pals and he got busted as he picked em up at the post office.also the straight grapefruit from female seeds was one of the very first plants I ran and it was awesome as was the ice so a cross o those would b good.would love to see pics of em if your got any?

B

batfink78

Hey batfink welcome.
Iv got a pack o killer skunk and I ordered the super iced grapefruit a few years back but I had got em sent to my pals and he got busted as he picked em up at the post office.also the straight grapefruit from female seeds was one of the very first plants I ran and it was awesome as was the ice so a cross o those would b good.would love to see pics of em if your got any?

i made a few mistakes with the killers, i was using bottles water as my tap stuff is crazy hard, had issues that i didnt know how to diagnose or to solve, told you guys i was a newbie. I also had only 1 female out of the six beans i popped. Even with my mistakes shes looking like a good yeilder (you can see her in the background), even if a little yellow and leafless lol i've cloned her and the other 3 so thought i'd give bubblers a bash.

ive posted some not so great pics above man, what did you want a pic of?

mancdank

mancdank

i made a few mistakes with the killers, i was using bottles water as my tap stuff is crazy hard, had issues that i didnt know how to diagnose or to solve, told you guys i was a newbie. I also had only 1 female out of the six beans i popped. Even with my mistakes shes looking like a good yeilder (you can see her in the background), even if a little yellow and leafless lol i've cloned her and the other 3 so thought i'd give bubblers a bash.

ive posted some not so great pics above man, what did you want a pic of?
What probs did u have with bottled water ? We used that in spain with no problems at all other than it being a pain in the ass to move them amounts of water which was 2 full shopping trollies everytime the guy went past the shop

mancdank

mancdank

Very nice mank.
I don't know about Jesus riding a t tex bare back but I was watching some crazy documentary that was saying they have found foot prints with dinosaur foot prints

B

batfink78

What probs did u have with bottled water ? We used that in spain with no problems at all other than it being a pain in the ass to move them amounts of water which was 2 full shopping trollies everytime the guy went past the shop

i believe it was calcium and/or magnesium deficiency, still not 100% sure, but the honeysuckle was/is suffering the same thing. I've switched to letting tap water sit overnight now but i still use ionic calmag pro

IMG 3830
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Very nice mank.
Woooow! Holy freakin' shit man, that's some fucked up shit. I guess it's not just the American educational system that needs a reworking, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom